All Topics / Overseas Deals / US Property Meeting

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi guys,
    '
    Email me on [email protected] for info on the meeting.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of jbelmorejbelmore
    Participant
    @jbelmore

Hi. Thanks Engelo – great idea. Perhaps you could post a summary of your discussion with any conclusions/tips after you meet.

If there’s people in Brisbane interested in a meeting in person over coffee we could get together to share our experiences of US property investing. I am an investor and have a couple of properties and am learning more as I go. Give me a message if you’re interested.

Cheers

David

Profile photo of WA2012WA2012
    @wa2012

Hi All
    My Partner and I have been looking at where to put super funds. We live in Perth and have only recently started looking at the US housing market as an option. Would be interested to hear from anyone on this and like others would like to catch up with locals from Perth who have had experience in the market and can point us in the right direction.
    Thanks
    Alex

Profile photo of Cashflow 101Cashflow 101
    Participant
    @cashflow-101

Hi All,
    I am also a newbie but I live in Brisbane. I am also interested in USA property investing.
    Are there any like minded people that live in the Brisbane area?

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    WA2012 wrote:
    Hi All
    My Partner and I have been looking at where to put super funds. We live in Perth and have only recently started looking at the US housing market as an option. Would be interested to hear from anyone on this and like others would like to catch up with locals from Perth who have had experience in the market and can point us in the right direction.
    Thanks
    Alex

Send me an Email to [email protected]. I would like to send you a email from a another investor in Perth that is investing in the USA.

Thanks
    Alex

Profile photo of Admin@atlantaallgoodrealty.com[email protected]
    Participant
    @admin-atlantaallgoodrealty.com

Hi I have a few propertied in the US. Is there a way to access your meetings remotely? I would love to share some personal stories of buying and land lording in the US and show some pictures.

Profile photo of usainvestorusainvestor
    @usainvestor
    engelo10 wrote:
    Hi guys,

Who is interested for a get together meeting to discuss investing in the US? I would love to meet up with like minded investors and bounce ideas of each other. Please no spruikers as I dont want to be sold to yet. I am based in Sydney. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
    Engelo

So, is this meet up happening?

Regards

Profile photo of AnuAnu
    Participant
    @anu

Hi all,
    I’m very new to investing in properties, would like to know more about investing in US.I’ m based at ACT. Can anyone tell me how to get the loan for investment properties in US?

Thanks!

Profile photo of CasaHunterCasaHunter
    Participant
    @casahunter
    ubrowndog wrote:
    Hi Engelo, I'd be interested in catching up. I've just purchased a property in Atlanta and would like to know what others are doing to build their portfolio / methods implemented to secure properties.

Hi Ubrowndog.. I know its not the right post/topic but I am interested in buying in Atlanta and I would like to know which agent did you use (if any), what property management company are you using and what is your experience so far..

Thanks in advance!!

Profile photo of ubrowndogubrowndog
    Participant
    @ubrowndog
    CasaHunter wrote:
    ubrowndog wrote:
    Hi Engelo, I'd be interested in catching up. I've just purchased a property in Atlanta and would like to know what others are doing to build their portfolio / methods implemented to secure properties.

Hi Ubrowndog.. I know its not the right post/topic but I am interested in buying in Atlanta and I would like to know which agent did you use (if any), what property management company are you using and what is your experience so far..

Thanks in advance!!

Casahunter; I went through 888 RealEstate for the purchase process. I found that they were helpful in the whole process – very good with communication and providing insight into the purchasing process in the US. You do pay for their service but I think it was worth paying, particularly given I had no experience.
    Bank Account with Wells Fargo; North Atlanta Law for the LLC and contract review if you require (I didn’t use for the contract review); Key Property Management.

I have had an issue with the property management, which I think was due to the property purchased already having a tenant managed by a different management group. Changing property management caused confusion and misunderstanding, which is still being addressed and stresses the importance of great communication when dealing with real estate overseas (or with anything really). I am in the second month of ownership and the tenant was not parting with this months rent because they don’t know what is happening and who should be getting the rent (what i am being told).

That’s where I am at and my experience thus far.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.