All Topics / Overseas Deals / US Property Meeting

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi guys,

Who is interested for a get together meeting to discuss investing in the US? I would love to meet up with like minded investors and bounce ideas of each other. Please no spruikers as I dont want to be sold to yet. I am based in Sydney. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
    Engelo

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of ubrowndogubrowndog
    Participant
    @ubrowndog

Hi Engelo,

I’d be interested in catching up. I’ve just purchased a property in Atlanta and would like to know what others are doing to build their portfolio / methods implemented to secure properties.

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi ubrowndog,

Shoot an email to [email protected]

Lets see if we get anymore hits and we can definetly organise something.

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of DHCPDHCP
    @dhcp

Hi,

Sounds interesting to me…I'm based in Sydney. Where about you guys are located?

Cheers

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Yes I own a company and from the USA. Yet would like to be part of a group like this.I will be coming to Sydney in next few weeks. networking not spruiking is the key for any business.

Alex

Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi guys,

I am more than happy to meet somewere in the city.

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of Robert WilsonRobert Wilson
    Participant
    @robwilson

Hi Engelo,
    I'm about 3 hrs west of Sydney but would be keen to met up with like minded people in Sydney to hash over some pro's and con's of investing in the US and how to best manage them.

I keep an eye on this post.
    Cheers
    Rob

Robert Wilson

Whether you think you can or think you can't ....... your right . - Henry Ford

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice
    Profile photo of genotypegenotype
    @genotype

I'm a newby so am on a steep learning curve. Am based in Sydney and would be interested in joining.

Cheers

Profile photo of HouseweetItIsHouseweetItIs
    @houseweetitis

also, what about people with US properties that are NOT performing, or who have a horror story?  this seems to be a growing group from what I hear…email me at [email protected].

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888
    HouseweetItIs wrote:
    also, what about people with US properties that are NOT performing, or who have a horror story?  this seems to be a growing group from what I hear…email me at [email protected].

Hi House,

you raise a valid question. In the spirit of sharing and learning are you able to post some examples please? Maybe by starting a new thread that perhaps others can add to.

I would be keen to hear of the types problems that may present after the purchase and not whether the buyers agents or facilitators are ripping Aussies off. Clearly there are some that do and also some that provide a terrific honest service.

Keen to hear some examples and what remedies/solutions were taken to address the problems.

Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi House,

Please post some examples. Would love to hear more. Feel free to name spruikers that are ripping people off also.

Regards,
    Engelo

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of Lets USLets US
    @lets-us

Hi All,

Im also a newbie, am I the only one from Melbourne? anyone here in Victoria that wishes to do a group US property meeting?
    All states welcome. I dont think I will be in sydney anytime soon though.  But am keen to learn more about the American market.

Have heard some horror stories myself, though I know there are  property pockets of potencial income, its just knowing where to look and what to avoid is really the knowledge I need, anyone that has experience in this would love to hear from them.

After some research, I realised that no matter how cheap Detroit seems, its rife of troubled neighbourhoods. Florida at this point seems ok, I think?

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

Profile photo of electric_Curiosityelectric_Curiosity
    @electric_curiosity

I'm from Sydney and would like to join this focus group as well, I'm a newbie by the way

Profile photo of JudenMeJudenMe
    @judenme

Hello everyone interested in this. I'm in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, and would be interested in getting together with other likeminded folk. I have already jumped into the US market with two properties and am looking now to expand further. Really keen to have a get together with others.

Profile photo of luckyladyof8luckyladyof8
    @luckyladyof8

Hi to all !!  Wow im also a newby to the real estate market in USA. Have learnt alot by reading the posts on here. LIke any investment or business venture, knowledge is your best asset.   Learn everything u can in regards to purchasing. Look up the parcel numbers of the house in the local county government website and see how much taxes are owing first…. You are very right 888usaproperty  its the same in australia  u can buy cheap houses here but doesnt mean good return as the area devalues the house  problems with tenants etc.  My mother told me years ago  best to own the worse house on the best street.  then the best house on the worse street!!!  Makes sense.
    anyway would love to join a group or two  to help in financing etc  I live in melbourne but can email etc  we are only as far away as the internet is…… Want to learn about the rules for buying for non american citizens as well…..
    please love to hear from anyone
    thanku

Profile photo of P8BallwhiteyP8Ballwhitey
    @p8ballwhitey

I'd be interested in a meeting

I live in Wagga however I regularly travel to Sydney

Profile photo of kvellimalaikvellimalai
    @kvellimalai

Hi All,
    I am also new to USA property market and happy to meet the like minded at Sydney ( I work North Sydney)

Velli

jnaumovski
    Participant
    @jnaumovski

I am in Sydney and would love the chance to have a discussion about the USA property market – please let me know if anything becomes confirmed.

Profile photo of Lets USLets US
    @lets-us

Hello To the melburnians – Im happy to meet and chat about the US market and or chat via email to those in other states.
    I maybe heading to Sydney next month. Im thinking of visiting Florida and maybe another few other states to check out these properties, great to get more knowledge on this, bonus if others are also travelling there this year too. No spruikers tho

Miss K

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.