All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Investment Company’s?

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of EPI_DenEPI_Den
    @epi_den

Hi Big AJ,

Welcome to the forum.

I have advice for you:
    1. If you want to get educated about property then go to a company or business that specializes in educating you about property.
    2. If you want to buy property, then choose the property you want to buy yourself.

There ARE some great companies that will help educate you around property investing, who also can offer properties for you, but in my experience these are few and far between. I have encountered several companies who “educate” you to buy THEIR properties for investment. Their core business is selling property, not educating you. Therefore the purpose of their “education”, in my mind, is questionable. If you EVER consider buying property from a business like this, you MUST run the numbers yourself, independently (and I would advise with your (not their) accountant).

Read some books by independent authors. Listen to some podcasts (we make a free podcast – there is a link below, and you can also find us on iTunes). Read magazines.

If you have a considerable amount of money to invest, then there are companies that would love you to invest it with them. I’m not sure how you will do out of it, but I can assure you that they will do very well thank you very much.

Get smart!

And good luck with your investing.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Aj Aj Aj please avoid Destiny at all costs.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.