All Topics / Help Needed! / help needed today desperatly

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

For someone that keeps professing his experience you seem to give a lot of incorrect advice. Care to disclose your level of expertise?

2 IP's?

Profile photo of crustycrusty
    Participant
    @crusty

What misfortune ???? I never said anything about misfortune?   An ill wind blows no good.    The property I wass talking about was going up in value about 10k a week that is why I was gazumped, but after about 6 months it had gone up in value 70k.  ( I stil bought it the money wasnt the main issue, the main issue was the deception of the property being on the market when I was told it had been sold to me, other wise I could have bought another property)          My advice was  not to listen to your advice. Because it is very important to understand that      No matter what the agent or vendor say assume they may be  lying as you can get gazzumped anytime up until the vendor signs the contract in front of a valid witness. I think I was fortunate to discover the  complete lack of integrity people such as solicitors and BAs have It was a cheap lesson some people pay that much for a mentor and dont learn as much. You are a bit hypocritical in one sentence you say listen and learn from those who have gone before, then you dont wont to listen and tell me not to talk of my experience. So I wont tell you my best deal was from a reluctant seller or why, or my best deals from motivated sellers was not from purchasing but from leasing or buying an option or a method I use were I lend money to the owner in return for the right to buy  in the  future for a certain price and conditions such as interest free insallments over extended time. My other advice  is to repeat what Terry has said, Dont rush in. There will always be a bargain to good to miss and always be a better bargain around the corner. Have your finances in place. There is no right or wrong way, there are no rules, no such thing as luck but may be some challanges which make life interteresting and worth living, you are only limited by your imagination, there are no problems only solutions. If I put my advice into two words it would be ,  gonads and caution.    I dont know his excact circumstance or requirement or the market he is in, so it is stupid to give specific advice. Each prospect has to be taken on its own particular merit at that particular time. It aint rocket science. No-body I know of has physic power and know for sure wether one property will perform better than another.    I would tell patrick to get a good accountant a good mortgage broker, talk to builders, developers, real estate agents, go to auctions, monitor what houses do sell for, dont judge values on asking prices. Only he knows his aims and desires and what proprety would suit him and he can get to know the  specific market he is interested in better than any-one. Property can be a forgiving investesment, if you get to know your values and repayments wont be too much strain you cant go to far wrong.

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888
    Patrick van lieshout wrote:
    hello can any experienced investor ring me,I have found a positive cash flow property 16.8% cash on cash return potential for 25.1 cash on cash return don,t have a trust set up yet need to know my options though i have a vague idea,will give $$$ for right advice,advice needed urgently,call Patrick 0437288863 posted 1020 hours 30/12/12 WA time

Help me please

So how's it going Patrick? How about the courtesy of thanking all the posters who have contributed above with their opinion.

Some eight days hence……………….not a peep……………………

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.