All Topics / Overseas Deals / ready to invest on anybody great idea

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of kennethkenneth
    @kenneth

Hi all,
    am 26, I want to invest about $11.7 / 13 million on great idea I would be please if anybody with great idea should share. Because am kind of thinking about how to offer online loan but dont know how.

Profile photo of KnoxOffKnoxOff
    Participant
    @knoxoff

ive  got a great idea

GIVE IT TO ME !

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    kenneth wrote:
    Hi all, am 26, I want to invest about $11.7 / 13 million on great idea I would be please if anybody with great idea should share. Because am kind of thinking about how to offer online loan but dont know how.

Okay I will bite on this and hear you out…

First off expect to get flamed right away ..Second instead of posting dollar amount , go with your idea first …

Alex

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape
    kenneth wrote:
    Because am kind of thinking about how to offer online loan but dont know how.

Sounds like you want to lend this money out as a private lender?
    Firstly you need a License and with your post i doubt you have enough exp for ASIC to give you a License , Secondly it’s very risky- plenty of sharks out there… especially if YOUR giving money out.

If you really want to head down the “lending” space- your best bet is to do it via a financial institution where they will lend it out on your behalf and pay you a monthly return – anything from 8-11% PA

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Participant
    @alex-sc
    Shape wrote:
    kenneth wrote:

Sounds like you want to lend this money out as a private lender? Firstly you need a License and with your post i doubt you have enough exp for ASIC to give you a License , Secondly it's very risky- plenty of sharks out there… especially if YOUR giving money out. If you really want to head down the "lending" space- your best bet is to do it via a financial institution where they will lend it out on your behalf and pay you a monthly return – anything from 8-11% PA Regards Michael

No Lic in the USA as a private lender .Now if setting up a fund yes we do. Jay ( would be best to tell you exactly what is needed here for a fund . We raise private capital from basically two states here in the USA ,( California and New york).

Now a registered fund out of Hong Kong is also a cash lender and they have acquired necessary  LIC  being they are a fund.Since they lend in the USA and Australia   Just my two cents

As for the sharks this tank as most are deep with them….

but I don't fear the sharks I have seen some Killer whales and they seem to stick together and watch out for each other…

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Kenneth.
    You’re talking pesos, right ?

cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Hi Kenneth,

I would like to open my own business within the next 5 years and require roughly $AUD2-4m with a minimum of 10% deposit to get started

Are you looking more at being a money partner or joint venture partner?

If you are looking at being a money partner:

• What kind of percentage return are you looking for?
    • What kind of security do you want?
    • How long would you like to invest for?

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any queries or would like to discuss this further

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Guys ever thought it could be Spam.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of xdrewxdrew
    Participant
    @xdrew

I'm sorry if i'm going to sound like a skeptic until proven otherwise.

Traditionally the Nigerian money scam (also known as the 4-1-5 advance fee money scam) is to offer a substatial large amount of money for a goods or service. The amount is tendered and all it takes is a 'gesture of goodwill', an 'amount to bribe officials', a 'deposit for the security office'.

The early schemes were to pretend to be a prince .. a king .. a dictator's son or wife in financial difficulty. Recent such schemes prey on the current situation and work climate .. offering substantial loans with 'fee payment' to service the loan, and a 'certain' job where a small fee is required to setup the papers.

Hence the name advance fee scheme. There is no money, only people who get suckered in to the tune of 2 – 3 Billion a year. Most  of the offenses go unreported due to the nature of the circumstances being hard to prove.

I would love to think there is really someone out there who has 11-13 million who actually needs proper investment advice. But i'm more inclined since its happened more than once on this forum .. that you are otherwise.

You have one post. Ever. And its asking for money ideas.

If you are genuine .. you can be assured that a starting capital of 13 mllion wont even get you a financial society or unity club as far as borrowings go. Its a great start .. but a lousy beginning. Since most lenders dont even have the money they lend out anyway and act as wholesale brokers, you may want to investigate those paths. However since most now lead back to banks anyway .. there is little point in launching out on this sort of enterprise in the current financial climate. There IS a position for a non-bank lender still .. its just there is no FINANCE for a non-bank lender. Traditional non-bank lending sources have dried up .. sold out .. amalgamated or redesigned their business.  There is a reason.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs
    kenneth wrote:
    Hi all, am 26, I want to invest about $11.7 / 13 million on great idea I would be please if anybody with great idea should share. Because am kind of thinking about how to offer online loan but dont know how.

IN THE US YOU SHOULD DEVELOP THE FISRT LOJAC SYSTEM FOR AIRCONDIONTER UNITS WITH A MONITORING ROOM LIKE THE ALARM COMPANIES.  THIS IS ONE THATS ON MY BACK BURNER. AND IF BROUGHT TO MARKET AS SILLY AS IT SOUNDS IT COULD GO VIRAL. CHARGE 50 BUCKS FOR THE LOJAC AND THEN SAY 5 BUCKS A MONTH TO MONITOR. THE UNIT GETS JACKED YOU GOT IT ON GPS TELL THE COPS THE CORDINATES THEN DROP SOME INCINDERARIES ON THE BASTDS AND TAKE CARE OF A FEW PROBLEMS WITH ONE FELL SWOOP

Participant
    @alex-sc
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    kenneth wrote:

IN THE US YOU SHOULD DEVELOP THE FISRT LOJAC SYSTEM FOR AIRCONDIONTER UNITS WITH A MONITORING ROOM LIKE THE ALARM COMPANIES.  THIS IS ONE THATS ON MY BACK BURNER. AND IF BROUGHT TO MARKET AS SILLY AS IT SOUNDS IT COULD GO VIRAL. CHARGE 50 BUCKS FOR THE LOJAC AND THEN SAY 5 BUCKS A MONTH TO MONITOR. THE UNIT GETS JACKED YOU GOT IT ON GPS TELL THE COPS THE CORDINATES THEN DROP SOME INCINDERARIES ON THE BASTDS AND TAKE CARE OF A FEW PROBLEMS WITH ONE FELL SWOOP

Love the idea but theft in the USA is such a problem now..Copper is going through the roof…in prices…

Alex

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs
    Shape wrote:
    kenneth wrote:

Sounds like you want to lend this money out as a private lender? Firstly you need a License and with your post i doubt you have enough exp for ASIC to give you a License , Secondly it's very risky- plenty of sharks out there… especially if YOUR giving money out. If you really want to head down the "lending" space- your best bet is to do it via a financial institution where they will lend it out on your behalf and pay you a monthly return – anything from 8-11% PA Regards Michael

Mr. Chan,

We are working on this very thing right now…. Aussie ASIC approved lender partnering with My mortgage company in the US paying 10 to 12% is the goal of the fund… We are going to short term A and D loans for all those that are supply these houses to the end user's here in OZ and all over the world….. The opportunity to start a lending fund in the US is about as good as it gets with the equities being beaten down to all time lows and the lenders having nice leverage over the borrowers… Basically A paper borrowers at hard money rates We are looking to raise funds in 10 million truach's and be at 50 million in 24 months.
    contact me if you have any insight into or would like to know more about how you can get involved.

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

lol, they had lojacs on appliances in cape coral when that place became a ghost town.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.