All Topics / Forum Frolic / Surburb Watch 2012…….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hiya!!

I'd like to have a SUBURB WATCH thread!

Please feel free to put up the suburbs (or states or countries) that you're watching, the suburbs you have bought in recently or are buying in. I am a big believer that there is plenty of money and deals to go round so I like to share.

I currently like Wantirna  and Knox surrounds (Vic), Cessnock (Nsw) and surrounds, Maybe Croydon (Vic), Colac (Vic) for rental return.

Let's see what pops up :)

As a general disclaimer for this whole thread, this is NOT A WHERE TO BUY, Do your own rsearch, due dilligence and make your own fortune.

Cheers

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Hi Guys,

for cash pos stuff Ive been buying Northern suburbs of Hobart in some of the low soco econimic areas, there will be little to no growth in the short to medium term, but im not to concerned as Ive been buying well below market value and getting great rental yields (Nathan birch style) I got one that was 10.4% and this is in a capital city, entry price is cheap 115K-150K for a house

for growth Im watching Gladstone in and around the CBD not the house and land packages out of town

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

Great idea DWolf…
    I like where I am but thats me. There is sooo much infrastructure going up here- hospital, railway stations, shops, new town hub. Prices are low – low socio economic- first home buyers entry point and lots and lots of infrastructure being built! My family has been here for 5 generations and the suburbs caught up to us! I just like the “localness” of it all……… But prices have not gone backwards looking at stats.. so I am not sure about the “property downturn”.

Profile photo of M.InvestigatorM.Investigator
    @m.investigator

At the moment, I'm watching for positive cashflow properties all across Australia, but I'm particularly analysing properties in NSW, QLD and VIC right now

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

Hi Matthew,

In Queensland are you looking at mining towns or regional hubs or sticking to  areas around the capital city?

What are your favourite picks for qld?

-Nathan

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm
    WomeninPropMelb wrote:
    Great idea DWolf…
    I like where I am but thats me. There is sooo much infrastructure going up here- hospital, railway stations, shops, new town hub. Prices are low – low socio economic- first home buyers entry point and lots and lots of infrastructure being built! My family has been here for 5 generations and the suburbs caught up to us! I just like the “localness” of it all……… But prices have not gone backwards looking at stats.. so I am not sure about the “property downturn”.

Where are you referring to?

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of sydey99sydey99
    Participant
    @sydey99

Watching Brisbane Suburbs…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.