All Topics / Overseas Deals / Has anyone dealt with Key Property Investing in Atlanta?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of CasaHunterCasaHunter
    Participant
    @casahunter

I am planning to buy a property in Atlanta and I would like to know if you have had any experiences with any particular manangement company? good or bad.. Does anyone know  Key property investing?
    Thank you !

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Not sure of the company never heard of them. Google them ,I did shows pretty good stuff . Just make sure you are asking the right questions. This is who we use in Atlanta for our deals http://www.ritanpropertygroup.com/

Hope that helps

Alex

Profile photo of CasaHunterCasaHunter
    Participant
    @casahunter

Thanks for that Alex! Can I ask you how many properties is Ritan managing for you and how they been so far? How long have you been dealing with them?
    Thank you!

Participant
    @alex-sc

We were introduced them to when we set up shop in Atlanta . So fairly new for us. One of the teams we use there have over 60 properties with them. They strictly use them , and so far we are happy… Right now we have just under 15 with them . We will have over 40 after the next batch of homes we finish the rehab on. They wont look or take on a house unless 100 % completed .

I for see us by mid march have close to 80 homes with them. We met several teams on  trips to Atlanta and they seem to impress me .

Hope this helps..just my two cents

Alex

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor
    CasaHunter wrote:
    I am planning to buy a property in Atlanta and I would like to know if you have had any experiences with any particular manangement company? good or bad.. Does anyone know  Key property investing?
    Thank you !

I have not heard of them,

I have been purchasing in Atlanta for a while now and have used Select American Homes, Karina is a successful property investor in Australia and who has been purchasing in Atlanta for herself and her clients for 2 years now. She charges a fee, similar to buyers agent but you purchase direct from the bank, no 50-100% mark ups. The services include purchasing, renovating and property management services.

My last purchase was brilliant it was purchased/renovated/tenanted within 4 week timeframe and achieved $200 per month more rental income than what was originally quoted.

All costings from county taxes, rehab, setting up fees, rental esimates etc. are outlined and there are no hidden costs. Karina keeps her rental quotes real not like some companies which over state rental figures  to make the net rental yields attractive.

I know where Karina is buying as I have visited these areas and can highly recommend her to anyone looking at purchasing in Atlanta.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaDK2wwgBeg&noredirect=1

Participant
    @alex-sc
    worldinvestor wrote:
    CasaHunter wrote:
    Thank you !

I have not heard of them,

I have been purchasing in Atlanta for a while now and have used Select American Homes, Karina is a successful property investor in Australia and who has been purchasing in Atlanta for herself and her clients for 2 years now. She charges a fee, similar to buyers agent but you purchase direct from the bank, no 50-100% mark ups. The services include purchasing, renovating and property management services.

My last purchase was brilliant it was purchased/renovated/tenanted within 4 week timeframe and achieved $200 per month more rental income than what was originally quoted.

All costings from county taxes, rehab, setting up fees, rental esimates etc. are outlined and there are no hidden costs. Karina keeps her rental quotes real not like some companies which over state rental figures  to make the net rental yields attractive.

I know where Karina is buying as I have visited these areas and can highly recommend her to anyone looking at purchasing in Atlanta.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaDK2wwgBeg&noredirect=1

I have chatted with Karina and looked at some of her homes.I am in the USA and also deal in Atlanta.She does have a good eye for some solid deals. Nothing that  I have seen of here deals. That I would not add to my own portfolio.

Solid nice homes , and seems to provide a great service…

Alex

So

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.