All Topics / General Property / US Property Power Pack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of brendogsbrendogs
    Participant
    @brendogs

Hi there,

I am really itching to purchase the US Property Power Pack as I am slowly gaining interest in the US property market. Yet I am not exactly convinced about spending the $900 odd to see if the leap of faith will be for me or not, I’d rather sample the kit before I purchase it. If anyone has a copy that they have gone over and don’t require any more or don’t mind lending it to me for a few weeks, or maybe “renting” for a smaller price. I’d really really appreciate it!

If anyone is happy to help please let me know pm or respond to the thread.

Kind Regards
    Brendon

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    brendogs wrote:
    Hi there, I am really itching to purchase the US Property Power Pack as I am slowly gaining interest in the US property market. Yet I am not exactly convinced about spending the $900 odd to see if the leap of faith will be for me or not, I'd rather sample the kit before I purchase it. If anyone has a copy that they have gone over and don't require any more or don't mind lending it to me for a few weeks, or maybe "renting" for a smaller price. I'd really really appreciate it! If anyone is happy to help please let me know pm or respond to the thread. Kind Regards Brendon

Save the $900 dollars go the Over seas forum ask away.Google USA investment markets.

Ask questions then if you don't find you answers by all means spend the $900 dollars

sincerely
    Alex Franks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.