All Topics / Overseas Deals / US Lawyer in Melboure or Other State

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Noeliboy
    Participant
    @noeliboy

Hello to all,

Can anyone assist in recommending a US trained real estate lawyer/firm that lives either in Melbourne or elsewhere that someone has had dealings with.

Regards

Noeliboy

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Would also like to find out  that information as well…

Alex

Profile photo of speedy gonzalesspeedy gonzales
    @speedy-gonzales
    Noeliboy wrote:
    Hello to all,

Can anyone assist in recommending a US trained real estate lawyer/firm that lives either in Melbourne or elsewhere that someone has had dealings with.

Regards

Noeliboy

Hi Noeliboy,

Are you sure your looking for a US trained real estate lawyer ?? Commonly referred to as an Attorney…..these guys don't often have a lot to do with real estate transactions….done in most states by Title Companies…..and I have doubts anybody would exist in Australia for that. Is it  perhaps an Accountant your looking for ? If it's an Accountant…there are many that are up to speed with US & Australian tax matters

Noeliboy
    Participant
    @noeliboy

Yes – Real Estate. I have some documents that I need read.

Noeliboy

Participant
    @alex-sc

That's not true  about title companies for all states as North Carolina ,South Carolina , and Georgia we are lawyer states. Where we have to use lawyers to close our deals. If you need help with a USA Lawyer email me privately .

Alex

[email protected]

Profile photo of speedy gonzalesspeedy gonzales
    @speedy-gonzales
    Noeliboy wrote:

Noeliboy

Okay Noeliboy,

The next question then….are they issued from any particular state in the USA ? All depends on what sort of document you are wanting advice on but I would have thought for example if it were a real estate contract issued in South Carolina I would have thought you would want a lawyer from that state. I have a couple of attorneys that I have used…one I can strongly recommend but he is based in Houston TX. If that is of any assistance then please PM me and I will pass on the details.

Participant
    @alex-sc
    speedy gonzales wrote:
    Noeliboy wrote:

Noeliboy

Okay Noeliboy,

The next question then….are they issued from any particular state in the USA ? All depends on what sort of document you are wanting advice on but I would have thought for example if it were a real estate contract issued in South Carolina I would have thought you would want a lawyer from that state. I have a couple of attorneys that I have used…one I can strongly recommend but he is based in Houston TX. If that is of any assistance then please PM me and I will pass on the details.

To be quiet honest I would have helped her out with a lawyer but she sent a rude email. Amazing when you offer to help you get some nasty email…

Speedy you are correct though ..For South Carolina we use SC lawyer , North Carolina NC lawyer , Georgia ( a lawyer from that state.

Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.