All Topics / Overseas Deals / Interesting link about markets and finding Jobs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mkl45emhe/miami-fla#content

Again it is just a link and take it for what it is worth.I see 4 markets  here that are pushed ,and one that was pushed and fallen off the investors radar..

Enjoy

Alex

PS love Miami though  even though it was number one ( not advertising for you people out there who will jump and delete a post  ) I am saying I personally love it there Sun and Fun who would  not …..

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Profile photo of jbelmorejbelmore
    Participant
    @jbelmore

Derek

That’s very sobering. Chilling really. Americans have shown resourcefulness in crisis before so hopefully they’ll turn it around before becoming “a banana republic”. Some tough decisions are required.

David

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi David,

Tough decisions indeed are required – much like the tough decisions some European Governments are required to make at the moment.

Can they do it? Only time will tell.

Watched an interesting documentary the other week which pulled apart the behind the scenes details about the factors leading up to the GFC. Now we all know about the sub-prime lending etc but what I didn't know  according to this documentary, was the alleged misbehviour, compromised decisions making and so on by key banking personnel in teh years leading up to the GFC. The documentary outlined how a number of decision makers who were part of the erosion of banking and investment practices are now key decision makers and policy developers in signifciant political positions.

But alas – I cannot remember the name of the documentary. I am a watch it and forget the name type of person.

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    Derek wrote:
    Another link on some apparent anomalies in US economy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/economic-numbers-important-2011-2011-12

Yes I read it on yahoo.com but funny thing bet they would never print 50 best things about Economy..Not saying there would be 50 of them.

Alex

Participant
    @alex-sc
    jbelmore wrote:
    Derek That's very sobering. Chilling really. Americans have shown resourcefulness in crisis before so hopefully they'll turn it around before becoming "a banana republic". Some tough decisions are required. David

Being from the USA and I do love the states. You are correct though it time for some serious changes here.I believe alot of the real estate problems came down to greed and pure thievery .  Not to say our Government has lost touch with the average person.

We always been a strong resilient nation.I just hope our Government  opens there eyes a little bit…

Well not trying to get to political here. 

Alex

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs
    Derek wrote:
    Hi David,

Tough decisions indeed are required – much like the tough decisions some European Governments are required to make at the moment.

Can they do it? Only time will tell.

Watched an interesting documentary the other week which pulled apart the behind the scenes details about the factors leading up to the GFC. Now we all know about the sub-prime lending etc but what I didn't know  according to this documentary, was the alleged misbehviour, compromised decisions making and so on by key banking personnel in teh years leading up to the GFC. The documentary outlined how a number of decision makers who were part of the erosion of banking and investment practices are now key decision makers and policy developers in signifciant political positions.

But alas – I cannot remember the name of the documentary. I am a watch it and forget the name type of person.

Looked at your web site,  price's very same to better parts of southern california.

what is price of construction???

Assuming somthing on a par to the states.  Land prices must be through the roof and equate to 75% of the project No.

Profile photo of DHCPDHCP
    @dhcp

I thought Donald Trump rank inside the 10 top among the wealthiest of Americans…..his fortune is only .058 per cent of Gate's wealth….funny you often hear more from Trump. I guess Gate is a quiet achiever.

Gate has planned to give 90% of his wealth to charities….reminds of me Carnegie.

Participant
    @alex-sc
    DHCP wrote:

I thought Donald Trump rank inside the 10 top among the wealthiest of Americans…..his fortune is only .058 per cent of Gate's wealth….funny you often hear more from Trump. I guess Gate is a quiet achiever.

Gate has planned to give 90% of his wealth to charities….reminds of me Carnegie.

Trump is  a media hound where Bill Gates by all means is a computer geek. Best t shirt I ever read.Young kid had a shirt that said yes I am a computer geek. So be nice because one day I will be your boss …

Great t shirt….

Alex

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.