All Topics / Help Needed! / Best rental agents in Perth

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of jezza1jezza1
    @jezza1

Hey guys,

I'm about to finish building my first triplex and was wondering who you guys use as your rental agents????

I'm looking for a really pro-active group (or person) who has a known track record… and who is being used by some of you guys???

Also if they have had experience dealing with bad tenants and have had successful outcomes, as my houses are in Nollamara… i am expecting the possibility of having tenants that may wish to deviate from the rental agreement.

Also,

What rental insurances have you guys taken out to fully cover yourself for damage / non-paying tenants?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers guys

Profile photo of BuildWABuildWA
    Participant
    @buildwa

Hi Jezza1,

Congrats on your first triplex!

Which builder did you use? Were you happy with their service?

I am looking for a builder for a project in Morley, would love to hear your experience.

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of PaulliePaullie
    @paullie

I use Radi Estates in Inglewood. Steve and Tamara are very dedicated and do not load up their property managers too much.

I have two properties with them.

Steve has recommended landlord insurance with terry scheer.

Profile photo of greentitlegreentitle
    Participant
    @greentitle

I use Adam and Ann from Housesmart Realestate. They manage 3 of my rentals. Haven’t had any problems and always seem to get good tenants from their screening process. Other management agents manage 150 homes per person whereas they manage a fair bit less than that.

I’m with EBM insurance brokers with their Platinum policy. Home and contents with landlord insurance. Never had a quote cheaper than them, no problems with claims and very good cover.

Profile photo of LauryLaury
    @laury

"Also if they have had experience dealing with bad tenants and have had successful outcomes, as my houses are in Nollamara… i am expecting the possibility of having tenants that may wish to deviate from the rental agreement."

Hey just because the suburb had/has some less than desirable tenants in it doesnt mean you have to rent your property to them. With the rental market in Perth at the moment, make sure you pick and choose your tenants to get the right ones. Bottom line is they are your properties and your choice who lives there!

Profile photo of KemmyRoseKemmyRose
    @kemmyrose

whose the  builder did you use and Are  you happy with their service? tell me Dear..?

wollongong solicitors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.