All Topics / Heads Up! / Melbourne Investors?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of emz03emz03
    @emz03

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any melbourne investors out there who would like to catch up and talk investing?

Emma

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

Hi Emma,

Maybe these regular get-togethers would be what you seek?  http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html

Cheers,
    Tracey

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Are there any proper non gimmicky groups that get together in melb?

Profile photo of emz03emz03
    @emz03

Thanks Tracey.

Fredo – that's what i'm looking for too. I'm not interested in yet another seminar, i've been to plenty, i just want to meet like minded people over a coffee or a drink to talk investing. I'm surprised that a group hasn't been made, considering there is alot of melbournians on this forum.

Is there an interest for this kind of thing?

Profile photo of CSQTownPlannerCSQTownPlanner
    Participant
    @csqtownplanner

Real estate investors in Melbourne should be aware that the prime reason for investing in property is capital growth, and capital growth is driven by the scarcity of an asset. When selecting a property for capital growth there should always be a consistently greater level of demand than supply.

Profile photo of SilicoNSilicoN
    Participant
    @silicon

I'm a member of Active Property Network.. it's pretty good.. each month some good presentations and also get to network with like-minded people.. i can recommend it. you can pay for a year subscription to the group or just pay at the door.. so perhaps just go along once or twice and see if you like it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.