All Topics / General Property / Purchasing land at Kallangur area, Brisbane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • tanjimh
    Participant
    @tanjimh

Hi, I am planning to buy a block of land at Kallangur, Brisbane.
    360 sqm flat block ready to build for 170000$. Is this a good value?

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Hi Tanjimh,

I can send you a one session Price Finder login so that you can have a browse the prices yourself if you are interested, you can sort sales by vacant land as one option. Otherwise it's really a case of just getting on the phone and the net and doing some research. Start by making a list of all the agencies in the area and surrounds, call them all and have a chat to plenty of people and just ask questions about vacant land sales, guaranteed to start to get a good grip on what is happening if you talk to enough people. I could also suggest one local Kallangur agent who knows the area back to front for the last few decades or more.

tanjimh
    Participant
    @tanjimh

Hi Allen, it will be very nice of you if you send me an once of login. I have spent hours looking it property websites and comparing prices. I looked at onthehouse.com and the suggested value was 156000. I looked into three properties sold in the same street. And everytime the sold price was higher then the suggested price. The seller seemed to be very firm with the price. I submitted a final offer for 5000$ less. I researched other lands in the area and seems like they all got the same price.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.