All Topics / Help Needed! / thuoghts on Biloela?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of qldminer11qldminer11
    @qldminer11

Good Day all 
                       My wife and i are thinking of buying in Biloela to live in for the next 2-3 years then rent the house out as a investment property.  has anyone here looked at this area for a investment property?  Any ideas most welcome.   

Profile photo of barretrxbarretrx
    Participant
    @barretrx

hi, have you had any feedback or comment / recommendations? did you go ahead?  is it worth investing here for CG?

Profile photo of AntheaPropertyAntheaProperty
    Participant
    @antheaproperty

Hi, I know a salesmen that only sells investment properties. His co sells investment properties all over Queensland and other states for developers. They have sold houses in Biloela and must have thought the return was OK. I'm away from home so can't get his figures. It's not a Gladstone but  Biloela is a good size town for a country town. There is  farming and cattle. I think there's an abattior near the town. Moura is less than 50 minutes away and that's a coal town. Rockhampton is about  2 hours drive away. It's generally good farming land so the cattle properties are closer to town are smaller blocks starting from 1000 acres. Which means more people closer to town. Does this help?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.