All Topics / Help Needed! / Opinion Please – Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Nickelbug2Nickelbug2
    @nickelbug2

We purchased a program through Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd.  They offered:

* mentoring for life (which after a couple of months hasn't eventuated yet) 
    * full education service to help you to the next level of investing (?)
    * 4 one on one meetings per year with a mentor (who's since left company) and a personal property coach and a life plan
    * financial plan to make real money

Does anyone know anything about this company? 

They sell cashflow positive properties as well for a fee so after listening to another person talk since we're thinking their education may not be too valuable.

Thank you for any opinions you can provide.

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

I know that they sell properties and I haven't heard anything back about their service. I definately don't think they are a scam.

Haven't heard much about their information/education though. Maybe try giving them a call to arrange a time to see someone.

Ryan McLean
    Free eBook "How To Find Positive Cash Flow Properties"
    http://CashFlowInvestor.com.au

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry
    Nickelbug2 wrote:
    We purchased a program through Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd.  They offered:

* mentoring for life (which after a couple of months hasn't eventuated yet) 
    * full education service to help you to the next level of investing (?)
    * 4 one on one meetings per year with a mentor (who's since left company) and a personal property coach and a life plan
    * financial plan to make real money

Does anyone know anything about this company? 

They sell cashflow positive properties as well for a fee so after listening to another person talk since we're thinking their education may not be too valuable.

Thank you for any opinions you can provide.

Hi Nicklebug2,

We've probably met as i speak about finance and property development at their seminars. If you want to send me an email I can help you sort out any issues you have. They are currently making some changes to the delivery of the mentoring, if you have received a lack of service it would be directly related to this. I highly doubt they are planning to not provide the services promised to you. Clients from Cashflow Capital are a tiny portion of my business and I definately wouldn't be risking my own reputation by speaking at their events if they were in any way dodgy or not delivering on their promises.

You can reach me on [email protected]

Regards
    Alistair

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.