All Topics / Overseas Deals / UK Properties first Settlements

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Been asked by many a forumite to keep them updated on the progress of the UK properties we sourced for forum investor clients during our recent 10 week trip.

Glad to let everyone know the first 6 Settled overnight without hitch and we have 8 more to go over the next 10 days in the Wessex development.

All are rented and with the timely reduction in the Bank of England base rate those clients who took the fixed rate option managed to get a cheaper rate (4.2% fixed for 5 years).

Will let everyone now about the settlement on the development in the North but so far so good.

Couple of clients have come back asking when i am going again so they can buy some more.

Heh guys 24 Contracts in 6 weeks or so i came back here for a rest lol.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Pete WargentPete Wargent
    Participant
    @pete-wargent

Hi Richard,

Nice work.  I have a deposit in the UK (I'm an ex Pom) and looking to buy in mid 2012.  Any areas you like there in particular?  I have a couple of IP's over there in the London commuter belt, but don't know a lot about the market there as I've lived in Oz since 2005.

Thanks
    Pete

http://petewargent.blogspot.com/

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Pete

Must admit slightly biased coming from the South and one of the projects we purchased for clients was down at Winchester but of course as always the North being cheaper attracts the better yield.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.