All Topics / Help Needed! / Anybody know a good Property Manager in North-Eastern Adelaide?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of david4000david4000
    @david4000

Hey guys,

My contract with my current PM runs out in January and I've had enough of their incompetence – not returning my phone calls, inconsistent rent payments and poor communication – along with a fairly high management fee so I'm looking somewhere else.

The property is in Modbury SA so I was wondering if anybody knew of a good PM in the local area or even inner Northern suburbs – I'm manager shopping!

Cheers

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

You could try Savvy Property People in Prospect Property Manager
    Mary Rossi
    08 8344 1115
    [email protected]

I don’t have any property with them but I know Debbie Williams who is the Principal. She is an investor herself and that helps. I know they have some properties on their rental books for the TTG council area.

Profile photo of TayloredPropertyTayloredProperty
    @tayloredproperty

Hi David4000,

I wasnt even aware Debbie was doing this, but I would recommend her too.

I started a post myself about this exact problem a few weeks ago, and was overwhelmed with the response, check it out here: https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4338597

I am based in Glenelg, but have 2 properties out that side of town, and looking to get more, so feel free to shop me too! :) my website has plenty of information on it if you want to browse… hahaha tayloredproperty dot com dot au

The right property manager makes it enjoyable having investment properties. The wrong one makes it a nightmare!

Profile photo of TayloredPropertyTayloredProperty
    @tayloredproperty

oh and FYI, you can get out of any contract in SA with either 60 or 90 days written notice depending on the type of contract used, in most cases you can get out earlier by speaking with the principal of the business. Hope that helps!

Profile photo of Dazz28Dazz28
    Participant
    @dazz28

What do people usually do when they have 2 (or more) properties in different parts of the city. Do they stick with PMs in the local area or try and use one to manage all to get a discounted rate?

I would have thought local knowledge of the market would be better than a small multi property discount.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.