All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling agent to the stars needed

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of benofbrisbanebenofbrisbane
    Participant
    @benofbrisbane

Hi All

I am looking for an agent or agency to target investors.  The product is new 2-3 bed units in Zillmere.

Market is Mum and Dad investors, local, intrastate and interstate.

I am looking for someone who has a large database of potential clients and does a real sell job on potential investors.  Whether they do that over the phone or via email, I am not worried as long as they are doing more than putting up in realestate.com and waiting for the buyer to walk on in.

I have been looking for my ideal agent for a while and continue to be bitterly disappointed by the riff raff who I meet at open homes who cannot even provide an estimate on rental return.  I mean, really, how hard is it people!

There must be an agent somewhere out there with some idea and a heartbeat who is willing to go the extra mile to get a sale.  Where are they???

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Ben

Profile photo of benofbrisbanebenofbrisbane
    Participant
    @benofbrisbane

sorry – should clarify that Zillmere is in Brisbane for those not from around here.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Ben,

How many? Time frame? Pre-construction commencement? Delivery time frame? Price range?

Profile photo of benofbrisbanebenofbrisbane
    Participant
    @benofbrisbane

6 – 2 bedders – on market in 6 months – off the plan would be helpful – $350plus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.