All Topics / Help Needed! / Good builder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of spring-developersspring-developers
    Participant
    @spring-developers

Hello Anyone,

I am just a newcomer for this property development business and in a process of securing good land in NSW and it has potential of building 3 to 4 townhouses. But I still couldn't find a good builder who is willing to complete this project. Can anyone please recommend reliable and fair builder with your experience. Your help is much appreciated.

Dom

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Where? It might sound like a stupid question but a builder in Mentone may not want a project in Chinchilla.

Profile photo of spring-developersspring-developers
    Participant
    @spring-developers

Sorry every one I meant to say western Sydney not NSW.

Regards
    Dom

Profile photo of NHGNHG
    @nhg

Hi Dom,

Don't know if this will be of any value, I am in the process of building granny flats in Western Sydney on investment properties over the next year, the first to start in a couple of weeks. I trust the builder but am yet to see his work in person, i'll let you know in a months time if you haven't found anybody by then.

The builder is a friend from uni who was successfullyl managing the development of houses, hotels and apartments in NSW and VIC. He has recently started his own business and has under this current entity (2 weeks old) completed fitouts and finalised the designs for my first place.

There are other builders I know are very reliable and trustworthy (and have visited their developments), they however only work for themselves. I could pass on the details but I have been unable to convince them to just build, they want JV.

Where abouts in Western Sydney is this development?

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

Hi NHG,

how much are you paying for building your granny flat ?

how many bedrooms in the granny flat ?

I am also doing the same thing but I don't think my builder are good in term of money and quality.

do you mind to let me know your builder's contact for granny flat

Thank you
    Taylor Chang

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of spring-developersspring-developers
    Participant
    @spring-developers

HI NHG,

Its near Penrith. Will you be able to send me a private message with the details of the builder.

Dom

Profile photo of Ultra PropertyUltra Property
    @ultra-property

Drive around the area for similar developments that is currently under construction. Speak to different builders there and inspect their quality as well as their licenses.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.