All Topics / Help Needed! / hindmarsh island marina ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mcgrandlesmcgrandles
    @mcgrandles

hi all the buzz around the marina is that investors are very interested in the area has anyone heard of any investors that could be interested ? ( i do) understand as to why investors would be interested i feel this area has great long term potential and not to mention house and land prices are cheap  if investers do come and buy up could this be a good thing or a bad thing ?

Profile photo of Dan42Dan42
    @dan42

I personally like Hindmarsh Island, but see it more as a holidau home / short term rental area, rather than buy to rent.

It certainly looks better now than it did a few years ago, seeing as there is more water in the Murray. There also seems to be people moving into the area. I'd love to buy a holiday home / short term rental on Hindmarsh Island one day, but my wife isn't too keen on that idea.

So that will be the end of that discussion.

We own a unit in Hayborough (just outside Victor Harbor) and would love to buy another down in that part of the world.

Profile photo of mcgrandlesmcgrandles
    @mcgrandles

hi water level never a problem went down a bit but  all the lagoons are very very deep 
    their are more younger families moving into the marina and what a great life style to raise children in  and when the yacht club is built what a great lifestyle it will be  for big kid's as well
    when i first moved to the marina not a lot of homes lit up but it now looks like a lived in estate
    home prices are good and i find that people sell and either down size or buy a bigger house in the marina  so i guess that tells you its not a bad place to live in and as time goes on and it grows it will only get better and more exspensive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.