All Topics / General Property / We need more users on this forum…

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of dcwwooddcwwood
    @dcwwood

Why is it every time I log in there are like 400 'guests' and only 10 'users'?

Maybe the 'guests' don't know the benefits of becoming a 'user'?

So all the 'users' lets create a list of why 'guests' should become 'users'…it benefits everyone!

I'll start –
    1) You can actually engage the forum and post questions/queries and thoughts about property
    2)

Profile photo of lifesjourneylifesjourney
    Participant
    @lifesjourney
    dcwwood wrote:
    Why is it every time I log in there are like 400 'guests' and only 10 'users'?

Maybe the 'guests' don't know the benefits of becoming a 'user'?

So all the 'users' lets create a list of why 'guests' should become 'users'…it benefits everyone!

I'll start –
    1) You can actually engage the forum and post questions/queries and thoughts about property
    2)

Maybe some of the 400 guests are user's like me – they have a look around and if they feel like responding or have a question then they sign in. ??

Profile photo of fWordfWord
    Participant
    @fword
    lifesjourney wrote:

Maybe some of the 400 guests are user's like me – they have a look around and if they feel like responding or have a question then they sign in. ??

That's right, or perhaps the forum is quiet because the property market is quiet.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Property market maybe quiet but the finance market is not.

Lenders declining deals left right and centre.

As a result some of us USER'S dont have as much time as we used to get in and answer 101 questions.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of masky005masky005
    @masky005

mine doesn't automatically sign me in…… so I only sign in when I post.

Profile photo of ummesterummester
    @ummester
    fWord wrote:
    That's right, or perhaps the forum is quiet because the property market is quiet.

I agree with you again – wonder of wonders:)

I also, obviously, post at a bear forum and it is remarkably quite also with regards to housing. Busy with global economics and stuff. The housing market is going through a massive calm before the storm, I'd wager. Either it gets stimulated and it holds on a bit longer, or it doesn't and it drops. Vendors queing up, buyers being wary and credit becoming cautious. It's exciting but in a dull way:)

Profile photo of fWordfWord
    Participant
    @fword
    ummester wrote:
    fWord wrote:

I agree with you again – wonder of wonders:)

Actually, my answer was a 'duh' statement. Just wanted to see if anybody could pick that up.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Maybe some people are just shy :)

I think there's probably more lurkers than posters. I often have clients come through this forum who have been visiting it for years but have never signed up and posted.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Spot on with all the above posts. In my case time! I only come here every so often, I used to be here every day. Too much on. I also don't log in everytime, I might just come have a look around and then go.

When questions get asked then people generally get answers. More questions and discussions, then more people will log in and want to join in :)

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of jenny millsjenny mills
    @jenny-mills

I couldnt see an appropriate topic to share this little story.
    Several years ago I remember seeing Steve on TV sharing his success. I bought the book – 350 properties in 3 1/2 years. I was dead keen to implement this way of investing, but my husband didnt have the confidence. Now I'm divorced and single, and financially secure having just sold a business, I couldnt rememeber Steve's name nor the title of the book.  I then searched the house down and finally found the book in the back shed. I was so excited, I dropped what I was doing and started reading. I knew he did seminars, but wasnt sure if that was still happening. I then found the website and notice  that he was going to be here in Perth next week. How's that for an airy story.
    Of course I booked immediately. Im so looking forward to it to start my new venture
    Jenny.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    jenny mills wrote:
    I couldnt see an appropriate topic to share this little story.
    Several years ago I remember seeing Steve on TV sharing his success. I bought the book – 350 properties in 3 1/2 years. I was dead keen to implement this way of investing, but my husband didnt have the confidence. Now I'm divorced and single, and financially secure having just sold a business, I couldnt rememeber Steve's name nor the title of the book.  I then searched the house down and finally found the book in the back shed. I was so excited, I dropped what I was doing and started reading. I knew he did seminars, but wasnt sure if that was still happening. I then found the website and notice  that he was going to be here in Perth next week. How's that for an airy story.
    Of course I booked immediately. Im so looking forward to it to start my new venture
    Jenny.

Hi Jenny

Welcome aboard! It's funny how things pan out sometimes.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Go Jenny. The value of meeting and mixing with like minded people is hard to measure, but it motivates us and validates our goals n dreams. The costs are minor compared with just about anything you do in real estate.
    Have a great time while you pursue your goals..
    Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of xdrewxdrew
    Participant
    @xdrew

Just as in the up times … people flock to property and property forums …

In the down times .. or percieved down times .. people stay away from what they see as a liability.

Does it make sense? no? …

I didnt write the book on human behavioral science.

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

Same with other posters, I look around and if I want to post I will log in (if I remember my password!)

Profile photo of SezSez
    @sez

I'm always reading and not always posting :), as property managment is my area of expertise (in VIC anyway) there isn't always a query I can help with, I enjoy reading and learning though :).

Profile photo of stefkstefk
    @stefk

Iv just joined so you can add me onto this list. if anyone has any questions related to property in South Africa then please drop me a line.

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

I was thinking recently the forum is quiet, similar to the FWORD maybe because property is a bit quiet, it brings to mind an old football song…… You only sing when your winning.

Although for me at the moment I have been doing better property wise than the last couple of years….. even with the Brisbane floods.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.