All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Advice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of UnrealUnreal
    @unreal

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Peter Spencer and the blokes at QLD Property Advice?  They seem great, just wondering if anyone has any information to the contrary?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Do they have a cart to push?

Profile photo of UnrealUnreal
    @unreal

They are REAs, you say you're interested and they find a block of land in their chosen city (atm it's Brissie).  They line you up with everything; builder, mortgage broker, everything.  By the time the house is build you've got a tenant…..I can't see any down side?

Profile photo of MosquiMosqui
    Participant
    @mosqui

So, why don’t they do the business then?
    This is usually the first question I ask myself when I see a good deal, why someone else has not done it already? These companies selling big dreams, why they don’t buy them instead of telling you about? They will say that is not their business, but usually the truth is that the risk is higher than they tell you.

Profile photo of UnrealUnreal
    @unreal

Well they reckon they do, but they sell property as well.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw
    Unreal wrote:
    They are REAs, you say you're interested and they find a block of land in their chosen city (atm it's Brissie).  They line you up with everything; builder, mortgage broker, everything.  By the time the house is build you've got a tenant…..I can't see any down side?

Paying too much?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.