All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Conveyancing in Victoria?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Blue Ridge HomesBlue Ridge Homes
    Participant
    @blue-ridge-homes

Hi All,
    I have a basic property on the market at the moment in Victoria.  I'm quite comfortable in doing my own (when vanilla) conveyancing in Qld where I now live and have done at least half a dozen times now.  Just wondering whether anyone knows of a good, low cost conveyancer in Vic (property is in Bendigo).  Weighing up between that and doing it myself but being that I'm interstate my preference now is a Victorian based conveyancer if I can find one for under $400 (inc. fees and gst) – is a sale not purchase.
    Kind regards
    Meg

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Hi Meg,

There are plenty around, but I could not single one out – but I could advise against one. If it is a solicitor doing the conveyancing, and their first of their two word name rhymes with 'speck' run a mile. I have used a company in Horsham on two occassions I would be more than happy to recommend. They charged $550 plus the usual cost last time. Power & Bennett was the company name, and I could give you a contact name if interested. Have you sold yet out of interest?

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.