All Topics / Help Needed! / House and Land in Mt Low (near Townsville)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of cathbccathbc
    Participant
    @cathbc

Hi fellow investors,
    I have recently been looking into investment opportunities – I’m a first timer. Rocket Property group have recommended a house and land package in Mt Low (18km from Townsville CBD). I’ve had conflicting advice from buyers agents, saying that a number of developments are due to take place in that area and might slow capital growth and rental demand. Also, I’m based in Melbourne, so travel up there is $$!!
    Does anyone have any advice/experience/knowledge about this area of the world?
    Cheers,
    C.

Profile photo of dcwwooddcwwood
    @dcwwood

Give these guys a call http://www.mccarthygroup.com.au – I’ve used them for a number of IP’s up in Townsville and have found their service and advice excellent.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Cath whatever you do make sure you get a separate independant valuation to whatever the so called "Property Group" gives you.

Your Mortgage Broker can order this for you and if your Contract is subject to finance you always have an exit clause.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of gfreergfreer
    @gfreer

Some large estates being rolled out but then there is huge population growth expected as well so take up will be strong. There was also some NRAS in Mount Low/Burdell area selling last year. Anyone on the forum buying here might want to feed back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.