All Topics / Opinionated! / There are many sharks out there !! watch out !!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

Hi all,

I would like to start this thread, just to remind everyone there are many sharks out there !
    If there is any similar story please kindly share to avoid our health community member be a shark bait.

I have just came across a shocking discovery.

There are many many spuikers or so call "wealth educator" out there taking people's hard earn money away !!

be careful !

watch the below ink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE6nT0oyPt8

I hope this can be a health start for all the "wealth educator" to hold up their integrity, resposiblilty, and be truthful of what they preach.

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Hi guys

I dont mindpaying for the odd seminar here and there, but that was an eye opener 45K for a property investing course thats a scam alright thats a 20% deposit and closing costs where I live lol  "Rich dad poor dad is one of the most over rated books" lacks substance he is to vague

as appossed to Steve McKnights books which lay it all out step by step and explains formulars like a manual

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

Yeah, especially beginners should be wary of self-proclaimed experts.

I agree that there are some out there that genuinely want to helpl, and they can give good advice.
    But be wary when you're expected to pay large fees.

When depending on an expert, do some background research – especially check whether the expert actually practices what they preach in terms of their own investments and their approach!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.