All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling Home – suggessions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of investhutinvesthut
    @investhut

Hi All,

Im selling my first home for family reasons, I bought 4 years ago for 220 k , 3 bedroom villa. now 2 agents have told me will fetch between 260k to 280k at most.

Situation is due to family emergency, i have moved out of the house into my Sisters home. my home is fully furnished and everything is there.

1) Should I just tidy up the place, give is a super clean and then put it for sale? I mean with Furniture etc there.

or my brother in law, has a warehouse and he is like, pack everything up, transfer all the furniture A to Z to the warehouse. Repaint the home and then sell.. honestly the paint is not that bad and about 6 years old, but with kids in the house

is the second option worth is, as Im still recovering from family emergency??

also I somehow have a preference of always seeing a home with furniture it in, rather than fully empty place

2) my preferred agent is saying a 2.5% selling commission including GST and everything.. is that not on a high side.. should I try to bargain him to 2%…. first time im selling so not sure what their fees are

thanks

investhut

Profile photo of mcgrandlesmcgrandles
    @mcgrandles

hi 2% is pretty standard fee keep furniture in house but de clutter  clean everything pop a few air fresheners in some rooms best smell apple touch up any scuff marks on walls with same colour paint 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.