All Topics / General Property / Property Management for 4.4% in Sydney?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Placebo_veganPlacebo_vegan
    @placebo_vegan

Just leased my property with Acquired Property Consultants-me them at the Home Buyer Expo in Darling Harbour-they do a standard 4.4% property management fee (inc gst) and I couldnt be happier-they always answer the phone and return calls, they updated me daily on the progress of the leasing of the property and got me a fabulous tenant for top rent. They do Sydney wide…

Highly reccommended. http://www.acquiredproperty.com.au

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

that's a very good news !!

I was thinking to transfer my properties to their management but I am not sure if they are  managing in Penrith area ?

I knew they are in Newtown, where I think it may be a bit too further out for them to do the open inspection, mantainence, and all smallsort  of possible repair issue such as tenant lost the key……

where about is your property located ?

Taylor Chang

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

they may be cheap but what extras do yo pay for? Inspections, letting fee, lease preparation, adverts, monthly statements/postage/petties, supervising contractors etc – are these included or additional? What kick-backs do they get from their suppliers & contractors?

Profile photo of Placebo_veganPlacebo_vegan
    @placebo_vegan

They only charge $4 per month for sundries (postage, banking etc). Inspections and all that they dont charge for and they dont charge for advertising either so its saving me a heap . So all I pay is the 4% plus the letting fee if they get a new tenant. They have builder on staff who does all the small maintenance jobs

My Properties are around Blacktown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.