All Topics / Help Needed! / Property reports – residex or hotspotting or any others?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Future_readyFuture_ready
    @future_ready

Hello All,

I have just bought Residex Top 100 Suburbs – Brisbane and QLD regions reports. I'm also interesting in getting the top rental growth reports as well? Do you think it is worth of money? 
    It is abut $295,, Is there any one wanting to get the reports together so that we can lower the cost each other.
    Is there any other report better than Residex one?

Hope to hear your opinions.

Thanks.

Profile photo of KlahKlah
    @klah

If you know a real estate agent then they might give you access to RPdata or Pricefinder. You can subscribe to these but it gets a bit expensive. Are you looking for capital growth?

Profile photo of lifestylezlifestylez
    Participant
    @lifestylez

I have previously bought a top 10 NSW hotspots from Hotspotting.com before, I think it was around $90.  Although I did not end up following through on buying an IP based on this report, I thought it was worth the money.

Profile photo of Future_readyFuture_ready
    @future_ready

Thanks for that comment. Kaylah and lifestylez. Yes. I am after capital growth and good rental yield. I started looking for my first investment property now.

So very excited and don't want to make mistakes. I hope I know any real estate that can give me some access to some database, but unfortunately, I don't know anyone.

Profile photo of gallagherlgallagherl
    Participant
    @gallagherl

I have used Residex Best Rent on a few occasions and it has been a great starting point for my research

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.