All Topics / Opinionated! / Property reports – residex or hotspotting or any others?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Future_readyFuture_ready
    @future_ready

Hello All,

I have just bought Residex Top 100 Suburbs – Brisbane and QLD regions reports. I'm also interesting in getting the top rental growth reports as well? Do you think it is worth of money?
    Is there any one wanting to get the reports together? It is abut $295,,,quite expensive for myself.
    Is there any other report better than Residex one?

Hope to hear your opinions.

Thanks.

Profile photo of M.InvestigatorM.Investigator
    @m.investigator

When you asked about which report was "better" than the residex one, what kind of reports were you looking for?

Also, "better" really depends on your personal investment goals.

I've checked out the Residex reports myself, and they didn't really suit my needs to look for and analyse positive cashflow properties, which is more related to my goals.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Future, the August edition of Australian Property listed  the Top 100 Australian suburbs and cost $8.95.

Might be worth a read.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Future,

Your thread title suggest you are also looking at Terry Ryder's Hotspotting reports.

To me Residex and Hotspotting reports are two entirely different beasts.

Residex is very much statistically based whereas Hotspotting (certainly the reports I've read) are a summary of govet and private investment decisions which are likely to positively influence to above market rate levels of performance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.