All Topics / Overseas Deals / Atlanta Georgia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of bbbshyawbbbshyaw
    Participant
    @bbbshyaw

Hiya

I am very interested in a property in Loganville, Georgia…price is 50K with 10K rehab…good schools and good community feel…

However it is about 50 minutes drive to Atlanta city itself…however i understand that the crime itself can be bad in a radius around Atlanta…

Like to know whether a one hour commute to Atlanta is considered a no-no where the US is concerned….

Very much appreciated….

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Hour commutes are not unheard of in most big US cities, with the price of gas though its can be an issue. Sounds like a fair deal on the surface.

if you want to send me a private e mail I will pull it up on the land rolls and MLS and give you a BPO

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Atlanta is a large City . Drove back this morning from Atlanta quite a bit of inventory. We bid on 63 homes in the market. BPO are good .I  would  also look for comps in the area , Rental and sales. I can shoot you a few good agents in the area if you would like.  Good thing gas has dropped nearly 6 to 8 cents in most southern states recently.

If you would need some more information feel free to email me

Sincerely
    Alex Franks
    [email protected]

Profile photo of property_scoutproperty_scout
    @property_scout

I have spoken to various lenders in Atlanta for foreign finance.

They don’t lend in some of the high mortgage belt areas. A fair bit of the western side they are also very picky with. These guys generally like the north and east of Atlanta as a very general rule. Each case is obviously different but it is better to know these general facts to help you make a better purchasing decision

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Right now  some of these areas that seem to work for both investors and lenders. Union,loganville , snellville , stone mountain, Lithonia in Atlanta . I just got back from 2 day trip there. Now for Foreign nationals there are some lending options all though not great. Does give the option to leverage your funds.

Sincerely
    Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.