All Topics / Help Needed! / owner builder finance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wade anthonywade anthony
    Participant
    @wade-anthony

Can anyone give any comments regarding owner builder finance? What options are there? What lenders?

Cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sure not offered by every lender and expect a maximum lvr of circa 75%.

You put in our cash first and lender will come in at the end.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of wade anthonywade anthony
    Participant
    @wade-anthony

Thanks for that qlds007, so is this at any certain point of the construction (say after footing stage) or when you have spent 25% of the value?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

If the total construction price is $100K and you have financed a loan of $75K you will put your $25K in first and the lender will kick in once you have spent this amount.

Bear in mind it will need to represent 25% of the current value and not a pre-payment of goods which are to be fitted at a later.

Good lying around or pre-paid trades have no value to a Bank.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Joshua ChrisJoshua Chris
    @joshua-chris

I truly agree to most of the opinions but however ,I would recommend  a project manager to oversee the whole  project in a 

professional manner.appointing a project manager saves your time of managing the project and saves you money 

I recently did a project of house building  and I saved almost 100,000 dollars by appointing. A Melbourne based  company 

cax building services .i would highly recommend them.they are professional in their dealings and manages project with passion 

you could talk to roschy who would help you through ,his email is [email protected].

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.