All Topics / Overseas Deals / soooo Who here ownes property in USA ?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Alex,

singapore is in malyasia however lots of chinese there.

Get a good nights rest….

Lawsjs

Can you forward the mobile home investment scheme.

Class “a” mobile parks are some of the best investments in the US

Low end mobiles conversely can be the worst

Jlh

Profile photo of lawsjslawsjs
    Participant
    @lawsjs

I’ll try to see if I can dig up the email. I rarely read steve’s stuff, but this piqued my interest. The particular mobile was not high end:) Nor was it an entire park… I forwarded the link to my sister in LV – she had a fit:)

I’ll PM you the link if I haven’t shredded it.

Like you, I have a deep and growing love of storage and van parks:)

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Thx. I have owned a few class b parks and made really good money

I loaned on a ghetto park and now I own it

Full of Mexicans and native americans. I ended spending well over 100k towing all the junk trailers to the dump

Defiantly not a suitable ivestment for a foreigner

My storage facilities in portland or are full however not an investment for out of area unless they are big enough for onsite management

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Jay actually two guys flying into meet me from Malaysia.

My good friend is contractor in Afghanistan.   Great guy signed 2 year contract to train the police and soldiers there.He is buying a class a trailer park in Spartanburg SC… I am doing the lending for him to cover the down payment. Very secure loan. Property consist of 80 trailers they pay lot rent .Most are retires ,including his father that lives with in the park.

If I knew there was a market for class a trailer parks , you know me I would add that into my radar…

Alex

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Lots of competition for those from syndicators and just flat out rich folks

One of my clients owns 6000 spaces in orange county ca free and clear average space rent 550 a month. That’s cash flow

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

I sold one of my parks to a gentlemen from sf. He owns 32 parks in n ca and Oregon he paid cash for my park. 1.85. I did very well on that one

He bought at 6 cap. Which is common for investment grade us real estate

Participant
    @alex-sc

Jay

Wow did not realize but you know me. Very aggressive, if there is some thing that has potential. I did send you a private message well off to my meeting. 130 in the afternoon here. Lost track of time in the USA.

Talk soon

Alex

Profile photo of lawsjslawsjs
    Participant
    @lawsjs

Jay,
    Can you get me 6000 OC spaces as well???

:)

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Lawsjs

They bought theirs in the late 50s to about early 80s

Dad lives on lido island

Son is my buddie. He dates actress,s and is quite the man about town. We have bought foreclosure,s together over the years

Right place right time for the Dougher brothers

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

@ Jeff

I am in the Kansas city market and have been buying , renting and selling properties since the market fall in 2008. <moderator: delete advertising>

Hello all @ the forum

As far as the what you guys consider as trollers as I call them. Or sprukers as u call them. It was like Frank said. You have to see your property and what you are getting for your money. If done right it can be a good cash flow and with a market that is at its bottom. It has no where to go but up. <moderator: delete advertising>

Participant
    @kylermrice

Lol, hard to post from a tablet on this forum

Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong

WOOT hopefully soon to become an owner of my very first investment property!!!!! HBUSA have so far been excellent.  I managed to scrape together enough for a financed property… sold my shares just before it collapsed, and moved my money out just before the dollar went under parity….Although now it is back over parity with the AAA rating …. still awaiting more stability in Europe….may go down again. but!!! process has begun!!!!! Investing WOMBAT!!!!!!! (for all those mortal kombat fans)

Profile photo of usainvestorusainvestor
    @usainvestor

Hard to get back to the original subject – so much spruiking but all good info (good or bad)

To date we have 9 SFH's in Atlnata area. Been buying since May this year. We are not buying turnkey but doing reno's after purchase and then having to source tenants. Only started getting some rental income in October All up we had rented out 6 properties by the start of November.

The other 3 properties are still in the process of being renovated and will take a little bit longer as we are trying new method to achieve reno (hopefully more cost effective ones I establish process).

Regards

Participant
    @alex-sc

Every one can call it what you want advertising , spruiking, selling .

The bottom line I am in Atlanta because the market is great . So we buy , sell ,hold , and rent properties there.

Every day I am seeing more and more properties for sale there , cant buy them all but man I wish I could.

My recommendation if you are coming to the states Atlanta should be on your list of places to visit.

Really 3 options for foreign buyers

1: Buy with a turn key team  plenty of them …more expensive but finished product …

2: Buy  direct with realtors and make sure you have the people on the ground there to get things handled.  When buying from
        bank ( realtors ) cheaper price .When dealing direct with contractors , you will save even more money . Depends if you have
        the time to do this or not. 

3: I am not advertising but Jay Hinrichs ( no not partner he is on west coast I am on east coast) , but he has a good system for
        the investors who don't want to buy and hold head aches. Not as popular  over seas  his way of doing things but catching on
       quick here in the states. I am a turnkey guy, and I am looking at his system for alternative to what I do. Which is buy , hold , flip ,
       sell , keep for cash flow…

So a few ways to actively get involved just make sure you at least fly out to see the properties.  At some point..

So I am sure some one will call this advertising but I am not  selling  here  just speaking freely 

Alex

[email protected]

Profile photo of RickHRickH
    @rickh

Alex,

Thanks for your input. I dont call that spruiking. That is just giving info and personel experiences.
    That is helpful and adds to a discussion…..not just someone openly say ….. call me i am great and can sell you the world.

Profile photo of ElusiveElusive
    @elusive

Hi All,
    I am really interested in buying property in the US and have just started researching the idea, although i have known that people have already been doing this for some time now. I am 33 years old and have been investing in property here in Oz, since i was 20, I currently have 3 properties and I am about to purchase a forth in the next month or 2, as well as this i really want to invest in the US market to increase my cash flow, i am aware there a some really impressive returns available but I’m not sure where to start, any tips and hints would be great>
    Also can someone please explain to me what the “rehab” phrase means, does this simple mean renovation and tidy up or do these place’s have some kind of drug or alcohol problem…(just kidding) sorry couldn’t help myself..
    Cheers
    Paul

Participant
    @alex-sc

Also can someone please explain to me what the "rehab" phrase means, does this simple mean renovation and tidy up or do these place's have some kind of drug or alcohol problem…(just kidding) sorry couldn't help myself.. Cheers Paul[/quote]

Got me laughing here. Good for you on the investing . I am 38 and started 15 years ago.Alot of ups and downs. Would not trade it for any thing some days.Then other days wish I never started. 

Now I would look at all the markets that the folks here are talking about. That should give you a good idea.

Alex
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong

got it right on the button… rehab means reno'd… the lingo is weird i know…but after a while you get used to it…

Participant
    @kylermrice

Lol, ah man. I got hit for spruiking :p

Participant
    @alex-sc

Hold on , saying our words are funny here in the states..LOL  just kidding but yes q bit of a challenge with some of the wording on both sides..

Alex

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.