All Topics / Heads Up! / The Good The Bad and the Downright Ugly of Renovating!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

With property prices at a low, now is the time to buy. Honestly, I was looking yesterday and you can find properties in the suburbs under $300k! Really! This is NOT in regional Victoria. Women in Property is hosting our next information evening Sept 20. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Re-think the way you see Design

Looking at recent small residential developments in inner urban neighbourhoods, Christopher Hewson and Deb Kunda from KH Architecture will open your eyes to the potential for good design that can give your development an edge over your potential competitors.
    Recent examples of the variation between Good and Bad design will be shown as well as the breaking down of the myths of utilising a design professional.

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

Thanks Propertyinvesting.com for putting up our post and thanks to Steve McK for this great forum. Last nights meeting was a blast! Thanks Breece for giving your feedback on town planning and why you should use a planner. And Chris for showing us what to look for in building your new development. The energy was really great, questions plenty, food good and the company- I could have stayed all night.
    I am looking forward to our next meeting now in October- October 18. “Finding Finance for your development”.
    While we are “Women” in Property- we had plenty of men there as well so dont be shy!
    See you all there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.