All Topics / Help Needed! / buyer agent in melbourne!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of henry13aucklandhenry13auckland
    @henry13auckland

Hi, all:

I have attened a property seminar in melbourne last Saturday. The party who organize the event, provide buyers agent service. After you pay $1100 to join their database, you pay 2.5% of every property to them if they bought the property sucessively.

They said they have no property to sell , only work for buyers. The property they buy for you will archieve good capital gain in the middle or long term.

Did anyone use buyer agent before? How did it work out? Can a real estate agent work like normal agent of buying and selling provided they only work and charge one party each time? Or a buyer agent only can work as buying agent all the time?

thanks

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    henry13auckland wrote:
    HThe property they buy for you will archieve good capital gain in the middle or long term.

If they can guarantee this then it sounds like a good deal. Unfortunately they can't.

I'm not sure what the going rate is for a BA in Melbourne but I'd make a few more inquiries before signing up.

Hopefully someone on the forum can provide a recommendation or two.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.