All Topics / Help Needed! / The Complete Reno System’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kevrenokevreno
    @kevreno

The Complete Reno System'  can anyone tell me what they think of  The Complete Reno System'  thanks

Profile photo of KlahKlah
    @klah

Seriously looking at renovations after the Block auction results and the money they lost in this market (not taking into consideration advertising)? If you take the plung let us know how you go on the forum.

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Kevreno,

I attended Dean & Louise Parker's seminar that was run by Steve McKnight a couple years ago and found it very informative. I found that they were very good at presenting and down to earth. I was impressed most with their information pack as they had systemised the whole renovation process in such a way that it turned out especially ideal for someone starting off in the renovation game. We've done somewhere between 25 to 30 renovations and even I found it very useful.

It is important to remember, from my experience, that you learn things in a number of different ways. The first is you can get educated but this will cost you an upfront investment. Secondly, you can learn from the school of hard knocks which usually means you will need to pull out a cheque-book and write a sizable cheque to fix any issue along the way.  I prefer a combination of both, that is, to have a roadmap (systemised way of doing something … "The Complete Reno System") so I do not make fundamental errors, then go out and give a property a crack.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of kevrenokevreno
    @kevreno

Hi Jason, thankyou so much for responding to my post.I need all the adivce i can get cant wait until the time is right for me.Thanks very much.            
                                              Kind regards Kevin.                            

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Kereno,

If you want to follow some of our property transactions along the way, go to the websites and Facebooks of both Great Property Deals (flipping property) and Boston West (renovating property). We do properties in a number of different ways and might give you some ideas on what you can do in the future.

Regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.