All Topics / Help Needed! / from 0 to 130 properties in 3.5years

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of shoooshooshoooshoo
    @shoooshoo

hi guys

i found the book from 0 to 130 properties in 3.5years for sale for about $8, but the revised on is about $32, is it worth it, and what does it have different to what the first edition doesnt?

many thanks
    sherif

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Both books in my opinion are worth their weight in gold. I wouldn't be stressing over $32 or $8. They could potentially make you thousands. You could always start by purchasing the book for $8 and then when you realise how awesome it is you can go ahead and commit to the $32.

Once you have read the first edition you won't be stressing about the $32 anyway.

Read my review 0-130 Properties in 3.5 Years Book Review

Ryan McLean
    CashFlow Investor

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of shoooshooshoooshoo
    @shoooshoo

thanks Ryan

good advice, will read your review

@shoooshoo

actually i have already read your review on it :O)

Profile photo of JackFlashJackFlash
    @jackflash

let’s do a back of the knapkin kinda exercise to gauge this.

Lets say 130 properties have a conservative average value off $200k that’s around $26,000,000 and they return $200k split between 2 ppl.

That kinda works out at net investment return of 0.8%

If one goes hell for leather to acquire 130 properties in such a short time frame I can only assume you would have to leverage your equity to the max and then some.Logic tells me that you could only achieve this in a very hot property market where high CG growth allowed you to use rising equity values to place deposits. As the number of properties grow so the equity value grows exponentially.

Couple of things to note for the novice investor when reading these types of books. Do the market conditions that enabled these guys to ramp up to 130 properties in such a short time currently exist or likely to exist in the near future. I doubt that any of the prerequisite conditions exist today or are likely to in the near future.

The other point to note is that if had anything like $26mil invested I wouldn’t be making $200k/yr. I’d be making that per week.

Jack

Profile photo of GetRichOrDieTryingGetRichOrDieTrying
    @getrichordietrying

Just buy the damn thing lol.  IT's only 32 bux

@shoooshoo
    GetRichOrDieTrying wrote:
    Just buy the damn thing lol.  IT's only 32 bux

hahaha..yeah a bit of a tight person. but have been changing lately.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.