All Topics / Overseas Deals / Closing the Deal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Michelleg9369Michelleg9369
    Participant
    @michelleg9369

Hi All
    I need help…we have found an investment in Atlanta that we are interested in and now need to organise someone to close the deal for us and property management. Can anyone make any recommendations….this is a cash deal!!

Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Where in atlanta? Time frame…. What stage exactly are you at? Maybe give a few more details and myself or someone on the forum can point you in the right direction.

Ian
    http://theblockblog.com
    Free Property Investment Information, Tools & Resources for Investors with a Sense of Humour.

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape

It’s a US deal.

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Jayman
    Participant
    @jayman

How did you come across the property in Atlanta? As you now need to get everything sorted out, and without excellent property management in place, it could prove to be a nightmare, and unless you know the property management company, just giving one single house to manage, might not get the best service.

<moderator: delete advertising>

Jeff
    USPropertyPurchase.com

Profile photo of Michelleg9369Michelleg9369
    Participant
    @michelleg9369

The property is just out of Atlanta itself. We are getting our financial advice into LLC setup early next week so can’t make an offer until then. I know there are a gazillion companies that offer turn-key services but we haven’t found one that has a property that we have really liked. This property is in great condition (obviously we will get a builders inspection to confirm), the price is good too. We have done our research and realize there’s different classes of investments, that you need good property managers etc. Hence my post here to see if anyone can recommend property managers, lawyers etc. We are going to use this property to get a credit rating in the US and then buy more. We are after a portfolio of both cash generating and growth properties when we are finished. Any help would be greatly appreciated….

Jayman
    Participant
    @jayman

Are you only interested in Atlanta? And in what price range are you looking at? Are you getting your LLC set up locally or direct in the U.S? If you haven't brought as yet, are you open to see what's available to compare?
    Jeff

Profile photo of Michelleg9369Michelleg9369
    Participant
    @michelleg9369

Sure… Would consider Pheonix and am looking for B Class properties. If we can obtain finance we would buy more than 1.

Jayman
    Participant
    @jayman

<moderator: delete advertising>

Is there a particular reason you are interested in Phoenix?

Jeff

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Micheelleg

I can refer you to an excellent closing attorney in Atlanta as well as our partners that manage 150 plus  units for us and  out of area clients. The property manager will also give you a second look at the property to make sure its one that they beleive they can keep rented etc etc. As you know doubt know location is everything when buy in the US.

Once you have your LLC in place closing is very straight forward as I assume your paying cash. Settlement cost are 500 or so.

e mail me for the contact info.

[email protected]

be glad to pass it on to you and make introductions for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.