- MrLasVegasParticipant@mrlasvegasJoin Date: 2011Post Count: 39
I’m looking to switch accountants and am in need of a Sydney-based accountant who:
– Has clients with investment properties
– Has several properties himself/herself
– Has been/is in involved in property development projects
– Understands trusts VS companies, etc
Would be great to hear any recommendations.
Thanks in advance.SHoltzMember@sholtzJoin Date: 2011Post Count: 9
Hi Las Vegas,
I met up with some of the guys from Investing for Profit and they have a Chartered Accountant who they recommend called Yuk Wong who is a avid property investor and has about 12 or 14 of his own investment properties it may pay to give him a call. These guys use him because he is an ex ATO Tax Assessor and also because he is passionate about property and the majority of his clients are property investors.
Not sure what Yuk wongs number is as I have my own accountant in Qld however if you go to http://www.investingforprofit.com.au and drop them a line or give them a call I am sure they would be able to help!