All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a great accountant in Sydney (who owns his/her own investment properties AND does developments)

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MrLasVegasMrLasVegas
    Participant
    @mrlasvegas

Hi all.

I’m looking to switch accountants and am in need of a Sydney-based accountant who:

– Has clients with investment properties
    – Has several properties himself/herself
    – Has been/is in involved in property development projects
    – Understands trusts VS companies, etc

Would be great to hear any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of MrLasVegasMrLasVegas
    Participant
    @mrlasvegas
    Profile photo of SHoltzSHoltz
    @sholtz

Hi Las Vegas,

I met up with some of the guys from Investing for Profit and they have a Chartered Accountant who they recommend called Yuk Wong who is a avid property investor and has about 12 or 14 of his own investment properties it may pay to give him a call.  These guys use him because he is an ex ATO Tax Assessor and also because he is passionate about property and the majority of his clients are property investors.

Not sure what Yuk wongs number is as I have my own accountant in Qld however if you go to http://www.investingforprofit.com.au and drop them a line or give them a call I am sure they would be able to help!

Good Luck!

Profile photo of dcwwooddcwwood
    @dcwwood

These guys are very good:

Tax Effective Accountants Ph 1300 399 829 | Fax 02 9230 0044 | http://www.taxeffective.com.au Address | Level 12, 25 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW 2000

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.