All Topics / Help Needed! / millionaire apprentice

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • Profile photo of jamesw82jamesw82
    @jamesw82

does anyone know anything about the competition a guy the name of stephen tolle is runnuing, is it a stitch up or is it a great opportunity at getting somewhere. you become his apprentice and he gives you advice on where the next best place to buy is and stuff like that. Or does anyone know of the guy himself he is a millionaire himself and has a few books out and use to have a show called renovatins for profit. Looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts. Cheers

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I've never heard of it. Does being his apprentice incur a fee???

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of jamesw82jamesw82
    @jamesw82
    Jamie M wrote:
    I've never heard of it. Does being his apprentice incur a fee???

Cheers

Jamie

not that im aware of mate. Have you heard of the guy that is running it Stephen Tolle?

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi James

Nope, haven’t heard of him.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

I've attended a course under Stephen Tolle before.  Very knowledgeable chap, and very genuine. 

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

@jamesw82

thanks jacM, so you dont think he is out to rip ppl off

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi James,

I attended Steve's course last year and he was pretty impressive with the level of information that they had and the system that they use for renovations. If you go looking through Mr. Google, you would be able to get information about him. We learnt quite a fair bit from him regarding renovations and I would encourage you to find out more about what he is offering.

Kind regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Participant
    @jacm

No I do not think he is out to rip people off.  He's a genuine honest guy who has worked his butt off to get where he is today.  He does not need to rip people off as he has already done very well for himself.  I'd imagine he's keen to share his knowledge further with others to help them on their own paths in life.

Email Me | Phone Me

@jamesw82
    JacM wrote:
    No I do not think he is out to rip people off.  He's a genuine honest guy who has worked his butt off to get where he is today.  He does not need to rip people off as he has already done very well for himself.  I'd imagine he's keen to share his knowledge further with others to help them on their own paths in life.

yeah cheers jacm, just a bit sceptical thats all, i have to fork out over 1300 bucks to fly to brisbane to meet with him about it all and i dont want to get down there and have him say that i need to outlay some ridiculous amount of money to go any further or something like that. but going on a few responses it might well be worth the cost to fly down there and to go through with this so called apprenticeship, as i am pretty green when it comes to property investing. cheers

Profile photo of suziblinksuziblink
    @suziblink

I was wondering the same thing – great to get everyones ideas about it as i was hesitant to sign up on the millionaire's apprentice site too..

Participant
    @jacm

If you hear just one sentence from someone that makes sense to you, teaches you something you didn't know, helps direct your thoughts onto the most appropriate types of investments for you, helps you ignore silly property investing myths and align your brain with investment styles that will actually get you somewhere – or even just gives you the confidence to "get on with it" then it is money well spent.  With the property market going up on average 10% a year, if all you have to spend is $1300 to position yourself ready to fly, then it is money well spent and quite a bargain.  The way I see it, if I spent $1300 to get myself moving and invest, I would be saving myself $30k on a $300k property simply by not procrasting for another year and allowing the property prices to storm away from me.  Listen to as many successful people speak as you can, and if you happen to hear a helpful sentence from each of them, you will be kicking goals in no time.

Email Me | Phone Me

@jamesw82
    suziblink wrote:
    I was wondering the same thing – great to get everyones ideas about it as i was hesitant to sign up on the millionaire's apprentice site too..

hey suzi, have you applied for stephen tolle millionaire apprentice too?

@suziblink

Hey,
    No I haven't applied for it, I was looking at it the other week and almost applied, but wasn't sure whether it was genuine. Have you applied?

@jamesw82
    suziblink wrote:
    Hey,
    No I haven't applied for it, I was looking at it the other week and almost applied, but wasn't sure whether it was genuine. Have you applied?

yeah i got a phone call from stephen tolle the other day to say i got accepted, but i have to fly to brisbane to meet with him and where i am it will cost me $1300 to get there and back, so im a bit worried bout wasting my money to get down there and find out i need to fork out more money for something else or be ripped off by some scam. Im just not sure bout the whole thing but he does sound genuine and like a great bloke on the phone, maybe ill just ask him a few more questions before i commit and go from there. Maybe you should apply and see how you go maybe everyone wins who knows haha. Let me know how u go?

@suziblink

Let me know how you go with it all!! Hoepfully its all genuine and not a scam – he sounds well known so i doubt it..  i will wait to hear how you go before i apply!! :)

@jamesw82
    suziblink wrote:
    Let me know how you go with it all!! Hoepfully its all genuine and not a scam – he sounds well known so i doubt it..  i will wait to hear how you go before i apply!! :)

ok ill let u know

Profile photo of source490source490
    @source490

I have also done the Renovating for Profit course last year and their is no way Stephen Tolle has just come out behind the curtains. He has been in the public eye for over 10 years now and to see what questions that get asked by Architects, builders and other property experts in that course can be very daunting for most experts, yet Stephen smashes out unthinkable answers like it was nothing.

My advice would be, if you have a chance to meet with him and it does not cost you anything (Just do it, $1,300 for flights is nothing for what changes that he could do for you). Worst case senario you will learn something or he will change your finacial life for the better forever.

I had a look at the website & it seems pretty straight forward to me, they don't charge you. Let us know what the outcome is please?

Greg Renolds

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Guys,

I can understand that you are a little bit nervous about spending $1,300 on an apprenticeship program with Stephen.  When I attended this course last year, his eight step process on renovating was impressive. We have now completed around 25 to 30 renovations over the years and I can share with you that, from our experience, it can cost you way more than $1,300 when you make a mistake in the renovation process.  As said before, if you are really concerned about his credibility then Google can give you information. You can read all the articles and videos that he's had over the last five years.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of iloriilori
    Participant
    @ilori

Hi jamesw82,

Wondering if you've met with the Investing For Profit (Stephen Tolle) people and what your thoughts are?

I applied and have been put on a short list and curious what is involved. Do you know how many people are being taken into the program? What the main focus is? Also good to know if everything is at arms length and it's not a program to sell properties from development business or loans from brokerage business etc.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Regards, Ilori

Profile photo of source490source490
    @source490

It is quite obvious what the company does, have you actually read the website ?

It is quite simple do it yourself and make costly embarrising mistakes while you try and learn about what you are doing and that will take you 10 -20 years or let an expert handle it and don't make mistakes but people will always complain, because they want everything for free & you wonder why most of the population has to retire on a pension.

Stephen is offering his services for free to prove a point to Australians, he says it very clearly..

Sorry if I was blunt. I just think if it was not for the experts teaching Australians how to do it successfully, than we would only be left with Tafe & University and then that is tought by teachers who have not acheived the results that you want.

Greg Renolds

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.