All Topics / Heads Up! / How To Find & Buy A Great Investment Property – Melbourne – Saturday 10th Sept 2011 (includes complementary ticket)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

If anyone has a spare ticket or is interested in attending the upcoming seminar on 'How To Find & Buy A Great Investment Property' by Steve McKnight on Saturday 10th Sept 2011 in Melbourne, but cannot attend with their partner or friend, feel free to post in here so we can match people together

My current plan is to apply for annual leave and provided it is granted will purchase a ticket to attend the event right away. If it costs me $295 then that's fine as I'm sure Steve McKnight will make it worthwhile for me, but if I can save $147.5 and do the same for someone else, that would be even better

Profile photo of TWODOGSzTWODOGSz
    @twodogsz

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and Sydney-based.

Given the Sydney event was closed, I just went ahead and bought myself a ticket to Melbourne. If you would like my second ticket please send me a message by Friday.

My personal preference is to give it to another investor in Sydney, who owns at least one investment property and is around a similar age to myself (25-35). I’m ready to buy my next property and it’d be great to meet a like-minded person to talk shop with and help one another out back in Sydney (much like Steve and Dave in the early days).

Looking forward to Saturday.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.