All Topics / Help Needed! / Help! Looking for good property manager for rental property in Caboolture, Qld

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of tiger01tiger01
    @tiger01

Hi, does anyone know a good property manager that would look after a property in Caboolture, Qld? The one currently looking after it is proving to be more hassle than doing it myself. I’m hoping someone out there knows a good one to recommend. I’m fortunate to have brilliant tennants, but am seriously considering selling the property if I can’t find someone to do a proper job of managing it for me. Thanks in advance for any help!

Profile photo of KlahKlah
    @klah

Marsellos Pike real estate, Caboolture Realty or Richardson & Wrench probably have the larges rent rolls in the area so I would talk to the property managers at these agencies. Let them know exactly what you expect out of their services and confirm that they can deliver them for you. Most agencies have a you bound with their contracts though so get someone to check yours out before you start looking as you may not be able to change.

Profile photo of oranjbootsoranjboots
    @oranjboots

Hi, I have a investment property in Sippy Downs and I use Centry 21 in Buderim.
    Iv’e had no problems so far and have no hesitation recommending them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.