All Topics / Heads Up! / Save this date! – I will be doing a live speaking event on the 15th August

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

You have probably noticed by now, I am not so big on the public speaking front?

Why? I am not too sure, I like to do things on my terms and semainars aren't too high up on my list of things I do.

I have been asked by a good friend of mine who organises a monthly property catch up regularly at Parramatta in Sydney with many r.e.s.u.l.t.s students. I have agreed to come and talk to the group for the August catch up. This is not a commercial event, it is run by individual investors and I will be attending just to discuss a little about myself and my journey and how I have been able to use property as a vehicle to exit the workforce at the age of 24.

Where is it located? Parramatta RSL @ 6:45 on the 15th August.
    Cost? The organisers have to pay for room hire and being non commercial they get everyone to chip in $10.

What will I be talking about?
    –          Mindset
    –          Planning
    –          Finance
    –          Finding properties
    –          What to look for in properties
    –          Negotiation
    –          Properties I have purchased personally
    –          What I am purchasing currently

I will be taking questions and answers also.

If you have wanted to know more about myself and what I do, investing, network with other investors, find out whats happening in the market place or simply ask that pertinent question come along on the 15th August.

Due to arrangements for room size, tables, seating etc please email me on [email protected] or reply to show your interest to attend  with number so I can let them know rough numbers for facilities.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Nathan.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.