All Topics / Heads Up! / anyone heard of think advantage home loans and priority one financial planning in victoria

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of laying planslaying plans
    @laying-plans

hey guys just wondering if anyone has heard of Think advantage home loans [mortgage brokers] and priorty one who are both in suburban melbourne. I have heard good things from a work colleague about both and want to know if anyone else has any feedback. This colleague very happy with there service for her property purchase.

Have a great day

Stephen

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Stephen

I haven't heard of them.

If you're looking to invest – ask them whether they're investors themselves and understand how to structure finances accordingly.

If you're after the face to face experience with a local mortgage broker I'd be happy to recommend one in Melbourne.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of laying planslaying plans
    @laying-plans

Thankyou Jamie I value your feedback.

Have a great day

Stephen

Profile photo of tigermigertigermiger
    Participant
    @tigermiger

Hi Jamie,
    My fiancé and I have been to a mortgage broker, however we are after another opinion as what we have been advised seems to be opposite to what I read in books or on this forum.
    I have suggested to my partner that we can chat with a well know person on here who is interstate however my partner would like to meet the mortgage broker face to face and not via web.
    Can you recommend a Melbourne mortgage broker?

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Sure, try Peter Tersteeg at Sage Lending – http://sagelending.com.au/

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of tigermigertigermiger
    Participant
    @tigermiger
    Profile photo of Think SmartThink Smart
    @think-smart

Hi everyone.

Looks like an old post but thought I'd introduce myself anyway as one of the owners of Think Advantage after finding this forum and topic through a google search.

We've been operating since April 2006, initially as a franchise of The Mortgage Gallery but rebranded in June 2011 to establish our own retail brand in Think Advantage and service all areas of Melbourne.

In regards to property investment, yes we have extensive experience in working with investors to structure the finance they require. However, our role as your mortgage broker is to facilitate the finance process and as everyone's situation is different, we generally work closely with a clients accountant or financial planner to ensure that any proposed loan structure fits within the overall investment strategy that's been planned for them.

We offer value and benefits for our clients in many ways and have been recognised within the industry for our customer service excellence and professional standards. <moderator: delete advertising>

Cheers

Jason

Profile photo of NHGNHG
    @nhg

Hi Jason,

I have started looking at the Melbourne market as well as the rest of Victoria for my next investment property.

What is your personal experience in with the RE market? Do you own property of your own? What are suburbs/cities you believe are good places to invest?

Would love to hear your 2cents as a busienss owner involved in Melbournes RE industry.

Regards
    NHG

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.