All Topics / Creative Investing / To Invest or Not @ Park Edge Casey Fields – Cranbourne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of new2investnew2invest
    Participant
    @new2invest

I have been googling today about what would be the ideal location to invest.

Location is pretty good and YES there are a lots of good thing to say about this place.
    Park Edge estate is developed by Devine and Will have the top builders featuring in the display village when its ready.

There are a lot of schools around within 2-10km from the estate
    Close to Primary, Secondary and Private schools and Child Care Centre as well.
    Close to the $30 Millions Aquatic Centre (5mins walk)
    Close to Police Station
    Close to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre which is also getting expanded to add MYER and David Jones etc… (About 15minutes drive)
    Close to Cranbourne Hospital
    Close to Berwick Hospital
    Close to Cranbourne Station
    Close to Berwick station
    Close to lots of park
    Close to Monash University Campus
    Close to Chisholm TAFE Cranbourne Campus..

its 0nly 45 mins on an Express Train to the CBD and you get to choose from 3 Train Station (Cranbourne, Merinda and Berwick which is 10 kms away). With the Cranbourne East Train Station in the pipeline..dont know when…there will be 4 station within reach.

Next to Park Edge there are 2 more estates that will be developed also…

This area will grow in population and lots of young family will move around here for the following reason:
    1. Transport buses and train are good
    2. Security
    3. Recreation
    4. Schools
    5. Jobs
    6. Affordable

My questions to all of you in this forum:
    – Would you consider building a 3/4 bedrooms and renting it out to a young family of 2 in an estate where i believe lots of people will be owner occupiers (First/Second/Third home buyers..etc…
    – Do you think it will be a good investment?
    etc….

Happy to hear what you think if you know a bit around there (Cranbourne, berwick, Clyde North etc..)

Profile photo of luke86luke86
    Participant
    @luke86

No way would I be buying property here- miles and miles from the CBD, a probable oversupply of housing, the wrong demographic (i.e. young families and first homebuyers) saturating the market with little spending power to push prices up, no opportunity to add value, the list goes on.

Just my opinion though.

Cheers,
    Luke

Profile photo of new2investnew2invest
    Participant
    @new2invest

Thx Luke. You are right

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.