All Topics / Finance / Development Loans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of KindOfNewKindOfNew
    Participant
    @kindofnew

Hi There,

I have progressed in my development pursuit and am finalizing Council plans for a 6 unit / townhouse development in Brisbane. Does anybody know a decent finance broker that specializes in development loans (ideally located in Brisbane)? I need somebody who is a straight shooter and knows his stuff – makes life just so much easier.

Regards

Profile photo of Marty McDonaldMarty McDonald
    Participant
    @marty-mcdonald

Hi,

If you are looking for non bank / the loan based on end value type lenders I know a good broker in Brissie. Gavin Baker.
    0431 047 035

Let him know I sent you.

Marty McDonald | Mortgage Experts
    http://mortgageexpertsonline.com.au/
    Phone Me

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

As an investor and developer myself we have done 1 or 20 deals around brissie and another bunch for clients over the last 17 years.

I am away on holiday at the moment so sure Marty's contact can point you in the right direction.

Few good lenders but is certainly getting harder to fund at sensible rates and prices.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry
    KindOfNew wrote:
    Hi There,

I have progressed in my development pursuit and am finalizing Council plans for a 6 unit / townhouse development in Brisbane. Does anybody know a decent finance broker that specializes in development loans (ideally located in Brisbane)? I need somebody who is a straight shooter and knows his stuff – makes life just so much easier.

Regards

This is a little off topic, but I put a link to a cartoon video on this forum which is a mock up of advice given to a client on development finance, for a project approximately the same size as thje one you are looking at. Have a look at it as it will give you some background info on how development finance work. Good luck with the project.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of cruzinbudcruzinbud
    Participant
    @cruzinbud

Good luck Kinda, keep plugging along. I am in the progress of doing a 4 unit development myself. I am waiting on some neighbours consents to come back then we can put it into council for a risksmart application, otherwise its the slow zone:(

Cheers,
    Adam.

Profile photo of Bob AndersenBob Andersen
    Participant
    @bob-andersen

Hi,

Contact Guy Hewartson, partner of Balmain Commercial. Very good with bank and non bank development finance. Ph 30238700 / 0434073217.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.