All Topics / Commercial Property / Where and how to find decent commercial property in NSW ? Suggestion on agents and opportunities for 1.5m – 3m investment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of just_sammyjust_sammy
    @just_sammy

Hi guys,

I've invested in a few residential properties and am looking for some commercial to add to the portfolio.

Are the commercial websites – realcommercial and commercialrealestate – the only two portals into the world of commercial RE?

Looking to invest about 1.5-3m initially and have scanned the online ads but haven't found much that truley excites, maybe i've missed somethinga and have overlooked some interesting opportunities so would love for some direction – most of what's online seems lowish in terms of net yield.

Does anyone here have any suggestions on the best agents in Sydney to build a relationship with – both real estate agents and buyers agents ?

Cheers,
    Sam.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Unfortunately there aren’t very many options when it comes to commercial property. Although pathetic, they’re all we’ve got.

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

What net yield are you expecting?

Profile photo of just_sammyjust_sammy
    @just_sammy

Thanks for confirming scott-no-mates, figured that to be the case – any agents that you could recommend ?

TracyB – yield really depends on the opportunity and what ever the market is offering within reason, i'm realistic and have access to a decent pool of capital and debt facilities so happy to look at opportunities but not rushed to deploy capital.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

PM me & I will send you some details.

SNM

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape
    just_sammy wrote:
    Hi guys,

I've invested in a few residential properties and am looking for some commercial to add to the portfolio.

Are the commercial websites – realcommercial and commercialrealestate – the only two portals into the world of commercial RE?

Looking to invest about 1.5-3m initially and have scanned the online ads but haven't found much that truley excites, maybe i've missed somethinga and have overlooked some interesting opportunities so would love for some direction – most of what's online seems lowish in terms of net yield.

Does anyone here have any suggestions on the best agents in Sydney to build a relationship with – both real estate agents and buyers agents ?

Cheers,
    Sam.

I deal with a commercial finance on a regular basis; so i get sent hot deal straight off the press from the agents before it goes on the market in case one of my commercial clients/investors are interested.

Is there a particular commercial deal your looking for?

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Profile photo of just_sammyjust_sammy
    @just_sammy
    Shape wrote:
    I deal with a commercial finance on a regular basis; so i get sent hot deal straight off the press from the agents before it goes on the market in case one of my commercial clients/investors are interested. Is there a particular commercial deal your looking for? Regards Michael

will look at anything within reason to be honest but don't exepct an agent to bombarded me with all of their unloved bottom shelf assets on file otherwise the relationship will quickly suffer!

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape

ahha fair enough.

realcommercial and commercialrealestate are really the only 2 website i trust for Commercial deal search; you get a few buyers agent who will find deal you dont find on these sites but trust as you mentioned is an issue.

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.