All Topics / General Property / Dymphna Boholt webinar Monday 18th July

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of oneworldoneworld
    @oneworld

Missed the webinar last night, did anyone log in and what's it all about ? Here's the advertising :

"The student's name is Ian Ugarte.

So what? I hear you ask…

Well, 12 months ago Ian was "bitching and moaning" that as much as he tried he just couldn't see how he could build a property empire without going through the pain of NEGATIVE cash-flow.

He had 9 properties and it was costing him $37,314 per year to keep and hold.

Fast forward 12 months with my coaching and mentoring…

Ian has left his job and has turned around his cash flow situation big time. He has gone from negative $37,314 to POSITIVE $73,000 per annum in just 12 months.

…And on Monday night, I'll be going through the exact strategies that I got Ian to implement to create the amazing turn around. "

Thanks.

Profile photo of oneworldoneworld
    @oneworld

actually she will replay the webinar today.

Profile photo of goneosgoneos
    @goneos

Listening to it now.  Lots of talk of upcomming conference and not a lot of content so far.

Profile photo of goneosgoneos
    @goneos

Just finished.  Overall, it was a 1 hour sales pitch for the 2 day event comming up.  That said, I still listened all the way through and took notes.  A couple of things caught my attention and gave me somthing to think about.  Was it worth an hour of my life?  Not really… especially if your've heard Dymphna before. 

What did other people think?

Profile photo of oneworldoneworld
    @oneworld

goneos, you beat me to it.  The strategy : sell down 9 -ve properties to 2, do reno, JV etc. Same ol' same ol'.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.