All Topics / Help Needed! / Owners of IP properties in Orange NSW – looking for a good rental manager

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of amyhunzamyhunz
    Participant
    @amyhunz

Hi,

Can anyone who has an IP in Orange NSW please provide any good or bad feedback on RE Agents managing your property? I've done the ring around but would like anecdotal comments/ feedback.

Many thanks

Profile photo of goneosgoneos
    @goneos

I use Lyn from Peter Fisher.  She is the best manager I have ever had, bar NONE.  She has saved me hundreds of dollars by the way she has handled tennants and always looks out for my interests.  Best manager I have used by far.

I know that sounds pretty strong, so I should state that I have no interest in Peter Fisher's and am not related to Lyn.  Just ring them up and give her your property.  You won’t regret it.  Mention that Jarad recommended you.  Also send me a PM if you want to chat about Orange a bit.  I'd love someone elses perspective.

Cheers, J

Profile photo of amyhunzamyhunz
    Participant
    @amyhunz

Thanks Jarad…happy to chat to you about Orange. Don't know where you're from but I live in Blayney, 30 mins from Orange so feel like I know the area well. Thanks also for the referral. Can I ask how much commission you pay? None of the Agents seem willing to budge on their rates unless you own multiple properties.

@goneos

I live in Newcastle, but my family comes from Orange originaly and I've been going there looking at property for years, so I also know the area a bit.  I use to drive through Blaney heaps on my way in from Canberra, when I was there.  I pay a bit of a discounted rate as I bought my first IP in Orange through Fishers and now have multiple properties managed by Lyn.  What ever you pay them it will be a bargain considering the service you'll get.  Just give them a call and see what Lyn can do for you.  She makes some of the other managers I have had look really bad.

Participant
    @amyhunz

Great thanks Jarad – I'm waiting on a call from them.

Profile photo of WakeWake
    Participant
    @wake

Hi Jarad,

You don't have PM turned on. Would be interested in chatting about Orange.

Participant
    @amyhunz

I double checked my settings and i definitely do…? I will try you otherwise just post on here…

@goneos

Hey Wake… Happy to chat about Orange and my experience.  I have PM turned on, but I'm guessing I havn't posted enough on here yet.  Email me at [email protected]

Cheers, J

@goneos

How did you go with Lyn amyhunz?

Participant
    @amyhunz

I spoke to a Rochelle from that office. She was great. I also have another referral from a family friend so will follow that Agent up and then decide. Thanks again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.