All Topics / Help Needed! / house and land packages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dellasdellas
    @dellas

ive a little over 100k saved and was wondering if anyone had any advice on marriot waters in lyndhurst vic, is there enough growth in that area?

Profile photo of jczjcz
    @jcz

Hi Dellas,

Just a brief suburb report on Lyndhurst.

The size of Lyndhurst is approximately 21 km².  The population of Lyndhurst in 2001 was 1,539 people.  By 2006 the population was 520 showing a population decline of 66% in the area during that time. The predominant age group in Lyndhurst is 20 – 29 years. 

Households in Lyndhurst are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying between $600.00 – $800.00 per month on mortgage repayments. In general, people in Lyndhurst work in a non-specific occupation. In 2001, 83% of the homes in Lyndhurst were owner-occupied compared with 77% in 2006. 

Currently the median sale price of houses in the area is $532,500.

Profile photo of Robert11Robert11
    Participant
    @robert11

Good Evening  Dellas
                                    I live in mellington estate which is joining to marriot waters i also have an investment property in both which i purchased a few years ago and i would not reccomend purchases in this estate now as it is almost fully developed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I would reccommend you look at a newer estate in the area like ambrose or quarters estate the land is alot cheaper and you will get better capital growth if you are looking to invest in an estate you need to look at trying to get in to the estate early as in stage 2 or 3 (1 is usually for display village) the earlier you get in the cheaper the land will be

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.