All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Investment Software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of se7ense7en
    Participant
    @se7en

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking at many different types of software to help manage, calculate and analysis my investment properties or potential investment properties. I have read many different reviews but find that they are not very consistent. Is there a software package that stand out from the crowd and if so what is it and why and where can I get it?

Ideally I feel it would be great to be able to punch in different figures for different scenarios (sale price, rental income, interest rate, etc) and compare them. Is there software that can do this as well as calculate any tax implications?

I know that property professionals rely a lot on this sort of software and would probably be using the best there is to offer. Does anyone know what software they use exactly?

Cheers
    Adam

Profile photo of bm17bm17
    Participant
    @bm17

Hi Adam,
    I use Somersoft's PIA Personal Professional. It is a program that allows you to key in all the details you mention (price, loan amount, rent, interest rates etc.).
    Once all details are included, it will give you the net income/loss the property will generate in years 1, 2, 3 up to year 30.
    I have used it a nuimber of times to see if a property is viable and would recommend it.
    Blair

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Adam

We’ve got a free IP analysis spreadsheet on our website that might help – http://www.passgo.com.au/pass-go-investment-property-analysis-tool

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of se7ense7en
    Participant
    @se7en

Thanks Guys, both your post were of great help. I will definitely try out the free software jamie and I think I’ll give PIA a go as well.

Does PIA have tax calculations and analysis if not do you know of any good tax resources in regards to property investment?

Thanks again!

Adam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.